6

Ava's POV
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I opened them and looked around. I was in an unfamiliar room. I sat up quickly and immediately regretted it as pain shot yo throughout my core.

Then I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull my down next to them. It was Ashton. I calmed down and saw my bra on the right side of the room. My dress close to my bra while my underwear was on the other side of Ashton. Still on the bed. His clothes were also all around the room.

Slowly it came back to me. I closed my eyes and cuddled into his chest more. He rubbed small circles on my back. I slowly drifted into a sleep again.
End of POV

Lana's POV
I was sitting in my room when Lewis walked in. I smiled at him and he walked over to me and kissed me. I kissed back and then pulled away. He looks disturb.

Me- what

Lewis- just don't go on Ashton's floor tonight.

Me- why

Lewis- I walked past his room and well... you know... he's doing the dirty.

I laughed because he can't even say anything without being uncomfortable

Lewis- i sorta hope they use protection.

Me- we took the rule down though. Of them not being able to have a child born and theme becoming the mafia king or queen.

Lewis- we are young still Lana.

Me- I know. But, I do want grand kids. You know what this means.

Lewis- what.

Me- Ava is opened up in and must feel the same about Ashton.

Lewis chuckled but nodded. He picked me up and sat me in the bed. He took off his shirt and pants and soon joined. Then we feel asleep.
End of POV

Ashton's POV
I woke up. My arms encircled around Ava's small waist. Her head against my chest. Her legs entangled with mine. Her arms wrapped around my neck.

It's like this was meant to be. I slowly untangled our bodies.

Me- Ava.
I said softly

Slowly her eyes fluttered open to reveal her green eyes.

Me- lets get you cleaned up. Okay.

She nodded. I picked her up in my arms and walked to the bathroom. Her head in the crook of my neck.

I turned on the shower and sat her in it. I climbed in and stood behind her. I saw that she had scars on her back. Then faints ones on her arms and legs and side. That pissed me off. Someone hurt her.

I turned her around and she was now looking at me.

Me- your beautiful.
I whispered

She blushed and I smirked

Me- you blushed

Ava- did not. I haven't blushed in years
She defended

Me- you blushed when I called your beautiful

Ava- I didn't blush. Your seeing things

Me- Ava. You know I'm right.

She huffed and nodded. I chuckled and placed my lips on hers and she kissed back. I washed her hair even though she protested. I did it. I then washed her body wen though she also protested. She put shampoo in my hair and I scrubbed it in since I'm to talk for her.

I'm 7'0 feet and she is 5'8. Still pretty tall. I like it.

I wonder how it felt last night. Me being taller then her and being on top of her. My little friend ain't so little. It's huge. Because I'm tall. 

I can't think about that right now or I would end up taking her again. I handed her a bra and underwear my sister gave to me for her because Ava currently doesn't have any clothes.

I grabbed the outfit that Ashlyn also gave me for Ava.

Seems like an Ava outfit too

Me- hey do you want to go shopping. For clothes and stuff.

She looked at me confused but then it washed over her. She nodded. She put her gun holder under her skirt and tucked in her him. Then she put the knife there too. That's how she had a gun and knife when we walked in.  

I'm getting the room soundproof while we are gone. She grabbed her phone and threw it at the bathroom tile floor where it broke to pieces. Then she cleaned it up and threw it away. I'm confused.

I raised my eye brows at her.

Ava- my father could have hacked my phone and listened in on conversations
She explained

I nodded understanding. So getting her a new phone too.