6

september 10

annies perspective

i hurry back to class while everyones looking at me, i sit down and put my head down on the desk, mr. peter walks over and says "well this is why you don't text in my class."

and i hear a few people laugh behind me. asher sat beside me mouthing. "i'm sorry." there was a little sorry look on his face. but i legit didn't feel mad at him at all.
all i felt was embarrassed but that's all.

after school was over i wait for my bus.
when i got home i rushed to my soft bed, i fall down back first and take a rest.

my mom was calling me for supper and i simply ignored her. i wasn't hungry, and i didn't wanna get up.
i hear her calling me again this time i played it classic and responded with "coming."
"so is christmas." she shouts back.

i fall back asleep.

many hours later i wake up to someone calling my name "annie!" i get up like theres no tomorrow and look at the edge of my bed to see hayley. i rest my hand on my cheek and roll my eyes. "what hayley." "your boyfriends on the phone for youu."
"what boyfriend i don't hav- she puts the phone close up to my ear. "hello?" it sounded like hayden who responded "hello, um.. i just wanted to sa-" before he finished his sentence i hung up on him and handed the phone back to hayley.
"that was fast.. soo who was it." she said looking over at me. "none of your business hayley!"
she looked sad and walked away. "no hayley i'm sorry i didn't mean to be rude." she glances back and continues walking to her room, her back was arched and her arms were hanging down.

then suddenly the doorbell rings i go answer it.
i opened the door to see that. it was asher.

______________
cherish- author

this is short sorry.