24

october 9

ashers perspective

"so where would i sleep?" annie asked "well if you don't want to sleep on the floor, you can sleep with lilia and riley." lilia gulped "i'm afraid theres not gonna be enough room for you, cause you might take up all the space." riley shrugged "yeah sorry annie." annie looked mad and looked at me.

i went into the guest room she told us we could sleep in, i seen annies stuff on top of the bed. i threw my bag down on the bed and sat down, just on my phone.

she walked in after taking a shower, "move over" i scooted a little to where i was over the edge of the bed. "im sorry this had to happen." she moved her stuff. "its fine i guess." i dont wanna share a room with anyone, maybe it would have been better if i slept in the tub. annie layed down and pulled the covers over her head. "don't talk to me or look at me." she must have felt embarrassed. i left the room and decided to sleep in the bathtub. i gathered my things and put my bag over the sink.

october 10

i soon woke up and it was past 1am i could not go to sleep, i was tossing and turning trying to close my eyes. instead i kept thinking of all the things that haunt me the most. i prayed thinking those thoughts would fly away, but although they were still there.

i woke up again. very early before anyone has woken it was very silent, even my footsteps were loud. the clock striked 6am. just to hear a light switch turn on it was kenzie who looked miserably drained, she had big bags under her eyes the followed below her eye. i stretched "your up early." i nodded since i was tired. "do you know where the cereal is?" she guided my hand over to the cabinet, i opened the cabinet and made myself a bowl of mini wheats. indiana woke up yawning. "you guys are being so loud." indiana glared.

we were all up by time it was 7am, i was ready within 5 minutes.

______________
cherish- author

sorry i needa go to bed