29

october 13

ashers perspective

"you guys totally fucked last night" hayden said looking at both of us. "no we didnt!" annie covered. "guess shes free then" hayden said looking at her ass "watch your mouth" i said defending annie "yeah i'll watch my mouth as they fall onto annies!" he walked away while annie was about to run after him, but then stopped. "such a douche" annie smiled "thanks for defending me" i raised my eyebrows "thanks for defending us also." i put my arm behind my back thanking her. "no problem i guess.." she nervously said burying her hand in her pocket.

the ball rang shortly, being approached by brooke, "is it official yet?" she asked trying to calm herself "not yet" brookes jaw widened "you here that everybody ashers gonna ask out annie today!" "brooke stop it, keep it on dl. and not today" she ignored me and kept shouting, this is going to be a long day i sighed.

during class i got alot of attention, "you should so go for it!" johnny notched me on the arm. "yes you should!" carson joined. "omg i ship it." dylan yelled from the back of the class. now the whole class was chanting "go for it, go for it!" me sitting there silently blushing. "you like her right?" johnny asked. i sat there in silence "yeah.." "then go for it!" carson yelled. "yeah man, you wanna make her happy, do whats right!" johnny said. who am i kidding? i dont want to ask her out today. i shivered "not today." i shook my head. the whole class stopped chanting "you suck mate," indiana said.
mr. wirie came in a few minutes after "sorry im late class, what did i miss?" what kind of a teacher asks 'what did i miss?' hes the teacher. "oh nothing." said dylan.

almost the end of the class when i feel something in my pocket, and it was a note written by carson said that 'you know she likes you ;)' i quickly crumbled the note and walked to the recycling bin, but i was stopped. "turn around angel." called mr. wirie i slowy turned around. "pass it over" i handed it to him backing away, "you know she liked you winky face, excuse me asher what is this?" the whole class looked at carson "carson handed it to me it's really not-" he put both hands on his desk "carson would you like to explain what this is about?" he asked, carson noded trying not to laugh "oh that, it's about annie, asher little girlfriend." mr wirie's face switched. "okay you can sit down now lueders." the whole class laughing at me, while i was there at my desk blushing, "ohhh hes blushing." i was so flustered after what happened i had to excuse myself from the class.
taking a little break in the hallway, my face a solid red. i noticed annie getting some water at the fountain. we both noticed eachother. "am i happy to see you, today is crazy." "i know!" she said. "chanting?" "yep!" "passing you notes?" "yep." "same i hate the attention!" "i know, there all telling me to ask you out" annie smiled "yeah, it's not even the first period yet!"

lunch wasn't anything knew, except for when i got to the cafeteria it had started again. "hey asher wheres your girlfriend?" carson yelled, causing everyone to start. walking by all the lunch tables and hearing everyone chatting about me. it was strange. "i heard they made out" "yeah i bet"
i finally was at my comfort zone, sitting alone at the farthest table where i heard nothing. almost nothing. i plugged in my ear buds and began jamming out to my favourite songs. not to hear a sound. until i seen her. everyone looked at me "hey asher look who's here." it was annie. god, i just wanted to leave the cafeteria and so that's what i did. i left with my food still on the table. unplugging my earbuds and sitting outside.

authors notes

sorry it's not long, but hey it's something