Chapter 15

*Flashback*

The wind whistled through the trees, shaking the branches slowly adding to the eeriness of the whole situation. I don't know how long id been here, but then again time didn't really make a difference anymore.

It had been centuries since id seen him, and god only knew where he was now. I hope it couldn't be much worse than this.

Pushing myself up from the grassy floor I listened closely for any sounds. Whipping my head around to the left I found a blatantly obvious piece of the puzzle standing In front of me.

"Hi" I breathed, barely audible. Staring at the ghost of the girl in front of I tried to figure out what characteristic of me she represented. Taking in her rugged appearance and scar littered wrist I quickly concluded that she was pain.

Dragging my eyes away from her scars I stared back into her eyes, silently begging her,me, not to run.

Cautiously approaching pain I reached for her. It had been like this for so long it barely fazed me anymore. All I knew was that the only way to get out of this hell like purgatory was to find all the scattered pieces of myself.

But then again I wouldn't change a thing about what brought this upon myself. One day this could all be over. I just had to play their game until they got sick of it.

*flashback ends*