Author's Note

Hey guys! Just thought I'd add this now, since, well, things have changed.

Now, if you're reading this then you have officially completed Shadow Lines and just wanted to read on because of boredom. But hey, that's totally fine. Anyway, I just want to thank you for reading my book.

But I also just want to say that this book is sort of like a memoir of my old beliefs. I have new beliefs now, that don't include demons or hell--like the usual Christian stuff. Now I'm kind of open to any and possibly every religion. So this book was not--in any way--trying to put down anyone's beliefs. It was just a nice story that I very much enjoyed writing. Now, if somebody just happens to read this, then, well, care to spare a comment on what you think of it all? Do you agree with what I just said? Or would you care to dispute? Really, I'm open to about anything. So yeah!  Sorry if this bored you, but I felt like I just had to get it out. 

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven of fear of hell, but because He is God.” 

                    ~Rabe'a al-Adiwiyah

Thank you.