For 500 Points

Him

I heard Ed saying the topic was interesting. Lilian was smiling like she made sure that this is going to happen.

The teacher said it was interesting. Lilian whispered something to her and she laughed.

"What  are you guys waiting for? Act now, chop chop!" she said. "If you ain't gonna act for a minute or two,  you will have 50 points. Not bad!"

Okay fine.

"Georgina, I am worthy for your love." I started out. I could see Jake's eyes glow in anger. I look at him, "I am willing to give everything for you--"

"I have already given everything for you." Jake cut me out. He took Georgina's hands. "I am going to give much more!"

"If you already given her everything, then what could be more?" I countered what he said. 

Jake was taken aback for what I said. His eyes are on fire.

"You are my world, Georgina. I am worthy for your love." He said. He lied.

"Much for a planet, for his solar system!" Ed mumbled, laughing beside Cedrick and Steff.

"He is a great guy! A cool one!" Andy told us.

"What does your cool guy could do?" Steff said behind me. "Cheat on hot girls when his world is not around?"

"OOOOOOHHH" everyone in the room seems to know the story. Georgina might be one of the normies, but she became famous because of Jake. Not in a good way, but famous for Jake's naive girl.

"I'd never cheat on you, Georgina." Jake held her hand. But she shake it off.

"Neither do I. But have you seen who would always be here for you?"

"Persuasion. Where is persuasion in those lines?!" the teacher complained. "Fine! I am changing the situation, this is getting out of hand." She looked over her notes and found an idea. "Sell her something." She already got her drama, now she wants something else.

"What are we suppose to sell?!" Cedrick complained.

"Sell anything! Persuasion is used in that situation."

Her

"Okay, 495 points for you guys. Like the hell who would convince people to buy a booze?!"

"Well, booze is a thing." Ed whispered.

The class ended and it is time to go to the cafeteria. Eyes are on me  for being naive but Lauren McKenley seems to eye me with disgust.

"How come he chose an ugly slug over me?" she told her friend while I pass by.

"How come he stays for a night in a slut's party but wanted to cling to me for the rest of his life?"

She stopped, trying to push me over but Jake appeared out of nowhere and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"We should go, baby. I am hungry." he whispered. 

I take a look at him and pulled him, then pushed him towards Lauren. It sure hit them hard 'cause I heard the locker clicked on her back.

Jake clicks his tongue. "What gives?!"

 "Why not with her? You would forget my birthday but go to a party with that girl."

"I was with my cousin!"

"Oh. Really? Explain this!" Ed rushed to my side and showed him the pictures he got on the party.

"Hey, don't get involved with this, Ed. I know your secret."

"Everybody knows." Steff said. "But yeah, everybody knows your very dirty secret!" Steff hands me her phone and shows me a video file.

It was him on the thumbnail with Lauren in the janitor's room.

His face turned sour, eyes filled with confusion.

"Mr. Jake! I need to see you in my office, now!" the principal shouted in the hallway.