chapter 9

That was the best sleep of my life, and Annie fucking freaked out, and she told everyone in our family and they've been texting me all day. They're happy.

We got to Niagara Falls a in a few days, because we overslept every time till noon.

Peeta had to wake me and Annie up. He was smiling, and he wouldn't stop. Annie says he smiles all the time when he sees me.

We got there at night, so we haven't seen inside.

It's seven in the morning now, and I was the first one awake. We have cabins, and we share them. In mine is Annie, Peeta, Finnick, Rye, and Graham.

I get up and take a shower, and I put on a pair of jeans, my boots, and a white w-neck. I braid my hair and put on my brown leather jacket because it's colder here than Washington. I leave my jacket open and go outside.

I can hear the waterfall from here.

The cabins are in the woods and I love it so much.

It feels like the country.

I miss the woods. I follow the path until I find the waterfall.

It's giant.

I stand there and watch the water fall.

Someone sneaks up behind me, and grabs my waist, and I scream.

"Oh, you bitch!" I hit his arm, and he laughs. It's just Peeta. He's already showered and dressed.

He sits down on a bench, and I sit next to him.

He doesn't let go of my hand. He rests them on his thigh. "Annie's nice." he says.

"I love Annie. She's blood, and she's my best friend."

He smiles.

"I have to tell you something." He says.

"Okay." I say.

"I really like you." He admits. "A lot, like...a lot a lot a lot."

I smile. I like him too, but I'm not very open with my feelings. "I like you, too." I mumble, pulling my knees against my chest.

"Be my girlfriend?" he asks. His voice is soft and gentle.

"Okay." I mumble, and he smiles.