Chapter Two

I'm not good at explaining so this is what Taehyung's home looks like.

______

| YOONGI |

It's already been a week now meaning it was time for Yoongi to finally move out his lovely apartment and into a new home that he barely knows.

He still couldn't believe that he had accepted this mans offer, it was like something in side of him changed when he put on his dominating act.

Okay, the little in him came out when that happened. It was hard for him not to say no when a clearly dominating man was in front of him.

He kinda hated himself for showing that side to the man, but it would have ended up happening sooner or later.

Better sooner than later he guessed.

Looking around, he took in his apartment one last time. It was clear that he probably wasn't going to see this place again but he wasn't going to sell.

It's gonna be the place he goes to when he's alone, he's not going to give this place away just like that.

And it's also not like he doesn't have the money to keep the place, he had plenty of it and it's not like he was renting out the place either so he doesn't have to pay rent every month.

Yoongi didn't really pack much, probably two suits cases and a duffel bag so that he could bring his necessities, some of his clothes and the things he uses when he slips into his little head space.

That might seem much to other people but in reality that was little to Yoongi, he never really was a big person on having lots of things.

His apartment was the place he slept at and had his food along with where he was most comfortable being himself, while he also had a small studio which was just down the road where he would go to produce and come up with brand new ideas for up coming songs and albums.

With a small sigh, he took out his phone from his pocket to check the time only to see that it was a few minutes past 9 am and that Taehyung had sent him a message.

From: Taehyung

I'm waiting outside for you angel, don't be long.

To: Taehyung

I'm coming down now.

With that, he pocketed his phone before he grabbed the two suit cases and his duffel bag before he finally left his apartment.

It wasn't long until he was out of the building, he resided on the second floor which he was pretty thankful for as his lazy ass can't be assed with all the flights on stairs when the elevator is broken.

Once he was outside, the first thing to catch his attention was the tall and very handsome man in a suit leaning up against a white lexus hybrid with his arms crossed over his chest.

And this man was no other than Kim Taehyung, standing in all his glory as his eyes looked the younger male up and down with a small smirk on his lips.

"Looking good princess," the male said, his eyes finally looking into the younger's.

A blush could be seen forming on Yoongi's cheeks as he looked away "Compared to you? I look like trash," he mumbled.

"You look fine angel, now get in the car I haven't got all day," the male replied, the sound of a car door opening.