Chapter Ten

| YOONGI |

Yoongi was stood frozen in his space, his eyes welling up with tears as he looked up at Taehyung, visibly shrinking under his stern look before he was watching him walk out the room.

"Y-Yes daddy," he whispered as he watched him walk-off before composing himself, quickly wiping the tears that threatened to fall away.

Quickly he began to rush to the bathroom where he washed off all of the paint then walking back into his little room, changing himself into a pair of shorts that have elastic instead of a button and zip along with a long oversized top.

He ended up looking at himself in the mirror, "Yoongs can do it, p-punishment scawy but Yoongs do it," he said giving himself a small pep talk in the mirror.

"Yoongi hurry up!" He heard Taehyung shout to which made him jump in his spot, rushing straight out of his bedroom and in the direction of the older male's room, not wanting to piss the man off any more than he already has.

When in the room he looked over at Taehyung who was sat on his bed, leaning back on his hands while he looked at the younger, soon moving so that he was in a more of a sitting position.

Taehyung began to pat his lap, "Over my lap baby, you'll receive up to ten spankings, got it?" He said sternly as he eyed up the male standing in the doorway to his room.

"Daddy no give Yoonie warning, no spankies," he huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest, a small pout forming on his lips.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at the younger, "That may be so baby but did you see the mess you and Jungkook made? That breaks all rules for warnings."

Yoongi only shook his head, stamping his foot on the ground as he felt a tantrum burning up inside of him, refusal clear on his face as he began to huff.

"Yoonie no get spankies, daddy!" He shouted frustratedly as he shook his head, "No warnings, no spankies, you.. you big meanie head! No spankies!"

Amusement would have been on the older males lips if he weren't very annoyed with the little, his head shaking as he stood up from the bed and made his way over to the little.

The tantrum, of course, was still going as Yoongi continued to shake his head, eyes widening as he watched the male begin to get closer to him.

He began to step back, "No spankies daddy! No, no, no! F-Fuck off!" He shouted before realisation washed over him as he realised what he had just said.

Taehyung stopped in his tracks, "What did you just say, baby?" He asked as he stepped forward once more, cornering the younger male who was looking up at him with slight fear.

Of course, he wasn't backing down from his tantrum though, "I said fuck off daddy! I no get spankies!" That was all Taehyung needed to hear before he was picking him up.

Yoongi began to kick, scream and hit the other not wanting to go through with this punishment, is tantrum not once dying down, "I say no spankies, daddy!"

It wasn't long until Yoongi was bent over the elder's lap, shorts and boxers pulled down to reveal his ass where he connected his hand with the soft skin in a harsh smack.

A whimper left Yoongi's lips from the smack, his hands moving to grab hold of the bedsheets as he grabbed hold of them tightly, "No spankies," he said as he felt tears well up in his eyes.

"You've got nine more left baby, okay?" He said as he ran his hand over the place had had just smacked, bringing his hand up before connecting it with his ass again.

Yoongi nodded his head, sniffling, "Yes daddy," he replied before he felt the third smack to his ass, his body jolting forward as he felt tears begin to run down his cheeks.

Small flashbacks of his past flashed into his mind but he shook them away, he knew that this male probably wouldn't hurt him, he also knew that he deserved the spankings that Taehyung was giving him.

It was on the sixth smack where Yoongi was sobbing, his ass was on fire as pain surged through his body, body jolting with each harsh smack that was connected to his rear end.

By the tenth one, Yoongi was a sobbing mess. Each smack hurt, each one grew harsher each time while his hands only gripped the bedsheets tighter which caused his knuckles to turn white.

Soon he felt the male pull him into his arms, Yoongi's arms automatically wrapping themselves around the elder males neck as he sobbed, "Yoonie sowwy daddy! I be good boy from now on!"

He felt the other rock the two of them from side to side, hugging him tightly to which he hugged him tightly back, "Did you learn your lesson baby boy?" Taehyung's voice was soft and sweet which helped to calm the younger down.

Yoongi nodded his head as his sobs turned into low whimpers and sniffles, "Yoonie sowwy, Yoonie learn his lesson daddy. Please no more spankies," he whimpered.

"No more spankies, only when you've been naughty so try and not play up okay?" He said softly to which Yoongi just nodded his head again with a small hum.

"'Kay," Yoongi mumbled tiredly, snuggling himself closer to the older male who pulled the younger's boxers and shorts back up.

Taehyung let out a small hum, bringing a hand to the younger's ass where he lightly massaged it through the fabric to help somewhat soothe the pain though this only caused a moan to escape Yoongi's lips.

Both of them, of course, ignore this, not caring for the sound, "Yoonie tired daddy, sleepies and cuddles pwease," he whispered, his eyes slowly falling shut.

In his tired state, he felt the elder pick him up before he felt covers over his body and the feel of Taehyung by his side which had him quickly snuggling into his side.

Head against the other's chest while he felt fingers running through his hair which only helped to lull him to sleep even more, a tired hum escaping his lips before he slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Sleep well baby," he heard Taehyung say before feeling a kiss being pressed to his forehead.

Shortly after that sleep finally took over his body, his little lips parting as he let out small puffs of air.

______

It's crap sorry.