chapter 6: lets get movin' n groovin'

Today is the day. The sun is shining aaaaand cheesey intro. But I can't hold back my excitement, and who can blame me? I choose my (casual comfy / or dress fancy) outfit because I felt it would be best to go in.

--le time skip--

I get there and see Hero, just chilling at the bar. He dressed in ( either casual or fancy, whatever you picked before), took one look at each other and laughed how similar minded we were.

He gave me a trademark smirk, extending out his hand. "Care to dance?" I giggled.

( https://youtu.be/8fO_A9tCu7g )

((A/n: I've had this stuck in my head for a week, but this song is so catchy and cute, so y tf not.))

The Dj played 'NRG' and the whole room mostly consisted of people doing robot dances or jumping/shouting along to the song. Hero, being the cheeky begger he is, gave me a little electric shock when the line played; with his abilities. He then proceeded to hold his hands up in defence, wiggle his fingers revealing his magic.

When the line repeated, I tried my own variation. Tickling his neck, seemed.... Effective. Smirking, I did it again only to have him squish my hand with his cheek/shoulder and stop it from carrying out the attack.

With a huff, I kissed him. Earning a flustered look from the male, laughing at his state.

"H-hey I thought we were dancing!" He stated.

"We were."

"Oh yeah? If that's so, then I'll do this..." This caused me butterflies, he trailed kisses down my neck.

"W-wait a moment. D-don't you think this is going to quick?"

"You like it though"

"Don't know how you can tell...." I huff

"I just can, I'm cool like that." He smirked triumphantly.

Then (favourite song) came on.

"No way, I love this song" and I start it sing along, dancing aloof. Hero joined in, wrapping his arms around my waist.

.-.-.-.

The party went on for another hour or so. I wish it'd last longer, but Hero did walk me back home and the blissful silence was content.

"Thank you for tonight, Hero"

With a kiss goodbye I went upstairs and happily hugged my pillow. Eventually falling into slumber.