chapter 7: aftermath

--time skip several months--

Time has passed, we only grew closer. I met his brother and , by creation, half-brother. Learned he's been betrayed and locked up most his life. He's had such a dark past for such a caring guy...

Despite all we've been through, hardships or otherwise. We basically have passed graduation and run jobs around his mansion in the nether realm. To be honest, it's pretty fun.

I graduated with (grades the correspond to the job / career you want) and then took onto (career / job) . Hero on the other hand focuses more on home-life and keeping his people safe from over world travelers...

Life is much more content than the way it was back in school... I almost miss the thrill ride and mystery. That's ok, life has the present and life is a gift. I'll live it to the fullest.

With that, i guess this is goodbye. Yeah, you. On the other side. Shocker, huh. Why am I breaking the 4th wall now? Time is inevitable and hey, gotta try new things.... No, that's not my reason. This is an aftermath, afterall. You are me, I am a representation of you. This life is complete... Now go make magic on your world. Until we meet again in another universe, I wish you farewell me.

- (y/n)

((A/n; sorry for the short chapter. I wasn't sure how to and this but I think it ended well. Any way I hope you enjoyed, this book is now done. Yay! I finally complete a book that doesn't suck, for once in my life. Haha.

I have a one shots book, feel free to go request scenarios or ideas. I'll see you around. Bye!))