[Chapter 1] Unleashed

After the ORC won the dodgeball contest against the student council, they had a quick celebration and went straight to the Familiar forest.

Issei looked around when they arrived and said: "So, this is the Familiar forest, huh?" He looks around his surroundings, to see a forest of dead trees and withered plants, and up in the crimson sky, shines a red moon that spreads its dim light across the dark forest.

Not liking the sudden eerie look of the forest and the presence it gives, Asia hides behind Issei, "Don't be scared Asia-chan, if we stick together nothing will happen." Rias reassured the little girl with a smile, which seems to calm her nerves and nod.

Sudden laughter erupts from up top "Ahahah, it's nice to see you again Gremory!" The group looks up to see a man who looks up to his thirties, he has long wavy brown hair, brown eyes, on top of his head he has a blue cap that is backward, and his attire consists of a white tank top with black cargo shorts, a yellow backpack, and black gloves.

"It's been a while, Familiar master," Rias says, the man jumps down and lands in front of the group. "So, let me get this straight, we are trying to find a familiar in a place called the familiar forest, and our tour guide is called the familiar master?" Issei points out, causing the others to sweatdrop.

"Do you have a problem with it, cheeky brat?" The familiar master responds in an annoyed tone, "Now, now, there's no time to fight, we need to start looking for familiars before the moon disappears." Rias says making the older man nod. "what do you mean by that, Buchou?" Issei asks "When the moon disappears, the familiars will go back into hiding, making the search for them harder, they usually come out when the moon is full, and the full moon only appears once a month." Rias explains.

The familiar master began leading the group through the forest "So, tell me what kind of familiar are you two looking for exactly?" The master asks Issei and Asia after Rias explained to him why they are here. "Well, I want my Familiar to be cute, strong and loyal!" Asia said making the master chuckle at the innocent answer, while Issei got a perverted look on his face and said: "I want my Familiar to be sexy and have enormous boobs!" The rest of the group facepalm while the master glares at him "I will not help you find such a thing!" Issei fell on the ground and started crying anime tears after hearing this, but all of a sudden he heard a whisper that pissed him off "if you want to find something like that, go to a strip club pervert~" "WHO SAID THAT, WAS IT YOU KIBA!" He screamed at the group, but everyone responded with a confused look "never mind!" Issei said and stood back up.

The group continued following the familiar master but pause abruptly when they see some wolves running past them, "what was that about?" Kiba asks "They seemed scared... something probably spooked them." The Master replied, so they just kept walking, but Issei felt as if they were being watched and turned around to check the area, but when he did he wished he didn't because what he saw was something straight out of a nightmare:

" The Master replied, so they just kept walking, but Issei felt as if they were being watched and turned around to check the area, but when he did he wished he didn't because what he saw was something straight out of a nightmare: