Note

First of all, whatever you read here is just a product of my imagination.

Second, I love Lou and André. Super! This kilig I feel whenever I see them on tv is almost the same feeling I get whenever I see Kathryn and Daniel.

Yes, I am a KathNiel fan (don't hate me please) since Growing Up days. But I never had the guts to write about KathNiel. Sad.

However, I'm taking this shot to write about Lou and André because dang it, they do not let me sleep! Watching them makes me realize how single I am. And also, because I have plenty of time at the moment. Unlike before where I'm so caught up with acads and at some point, got into a psychological breakdown (does that even exist? Wakim! Help!).

In addition to that, sabi nga ni André, Minsan lang ang buhay. Kaya eto na. I'll try! Aja!

Anyway, this is going to be a one-shot kind of story but I'll put titles on top so you won't get confused.

Please bear with me because this is my very first attempt to write a fanfiction.

Thanks a lot and I hope you enjoy because I swear my heart will explode anytime!

Ps: leave comments and suggestions but please don't be rude. Vote if you must and share to other LouDre shippers out there so we can sail the ship altogether!

Love,
Saoirse.