note

Hi!

I'm sorry but this isn't an update. Yet. But I am working on it.

It worries me that I may be disappointing you guys because I update so slow and I haven't given you anything for awhile now.

Actually, aside from the many activities that I've signed up for after the first batch of PBB Adult (which is the first one I've religiously watched after Kim Chui's season, I also am preparing for college entrance exam.

To be honest, I'm all over my head. Everything that has been happening lately is overwhelming. I'm having fun with all the activities but there were times that I just wanna sit to myself and write (not just this Loudre one-shots but all the other stories I'm working on). But as soon as I get the time, worn-out, I fall deep into slumber.

I hope you guys understand. I won't ask you to wait because I know how waiting is — mahirap! Mahirap ang maghintay! But if you choose to, then thank you very much. You're the most patient and understanding people in the universe.

I would've love to tell you to please check out my other stories, too, but I haven't finished any and most chapters are still on my drafts. Anyway, I'm still gonna tell you...

Pls check out my other stories and tell me what do you think. Suggest anything and help me improve. I'll be reading the comments (if you'll leave any) and try to update this and those as soon as I get enough time, energy and creativity.

Thank you so much! God bless you all.

Love,
Saoirse