»»----- 𝟛 -----««

Jungkook fell ill a lot over the next couple of weeks which worried Taehyung even more and he was only comforted by the fact that Jungkook didn't shut him out this time. He would always ask Taehyung for water and things.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Taehyung lay in bed one night just staring at Jungkook, he was paler than usual, or was it his imagination? He had became so paranoid when it came to Jungkook cause he really couldn't bare to lose him. Jungkook's painfully slow, soft breathing was the only sound that filled his room. Taehyung sighed and rested his head on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook's arms wrapped around him despite Jungkook being asleep.

Taehyung couldn't sleep so he just lay there, cuddling Jungkook letting the slow rise and fall of Jungkook's chest comfort him.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

When morning came Jungkook woke up and squeezed Taehyung who still hadn't slept.
"Good morning" Jungkook whispered, his throat croaky.
"Good morning" Taehyung yawned.
Jungkook stretched out.
"Guess what?" Taehyung smiled.
"What?"
"I heard that Big Bang are doing a concert next week and I got us tickets" Taehyung told him, Big Bang was Jungkook's favourite band and he had always talked about going to see them live and while Taehyung was scrolling through his phone during his sleepless nights he had seen them advertised and immediately bought them even though they were quite expensive.
"I don't think I'm really up for going Tae sorry" Jungkook dismissed him.
Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, he'd expected Jungkook to be really excited about the tickets he knew for a fact that this was one of the things on his bucket list so why didn't he want to go?

"Are you not feeling well again?" Taehyung asked.
Jungkook shook his head "no I feel fine, just a bit tired but I just don't really care about Big Bang to be honest"
"Well why don't we go see a movie or something today? The new iron man came out recently"
"Nah, I just want to lie in bed"
"Oh okay"

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Jungkook became more sick over the next couple of days and Taehyung was worried.
"I'm taking you to the doctor today, this isn't healthy. I know your immune system is down but you've never been sick this long" Taehyung told him.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's concerned face and decided that he would go to the hospital just to appease him. He was sure like all the other times he'd had to go that he would be given some medicine and it would be fine.

"I don't have a good feeling about this Kookie" Taehyung sighed as Jungkook got dressed to go.
"You worry too much, it'll be okay"
Taehyung looked down at the floor and Jungkook walked over to him and pulled his chin up.
Taehyung's eyes were watery, this was quite standard whenever Taehyung would take Jungkook to the hospital, he always believed the worst.

Jungkook pulled him in for a kiss, hoping to take his mind off which seemed to work as Taehyung began to kiss him back. The sweet kiss quickly turned very passionate and before Taehyung realised it his back was against a wall and he had Jungkook's lips sucking on his neck.
"J-Jungkook" Taehyung stuttered out "we need to go, we can continue this later"

Jungkook huffed and pulled away an unimpressed expression on his face. Taehyung giggled at this and pecked his lips before going to put on shoes.