Entry 2

January 18th, 2010

Hey again, so I guess I should start. This is something that happened a few weeks ago. This is going to be a mixture of present and past. You see I had a good childhood. It was amazing. Filled with laughs, best friends, a nice mother, everything was so great. That was until I became older. Ever since I turned 16, my mom has been stressing me out.

She never understood me. I constantly would try to get her to understand. Constantly try to get her to listen to me. The voice I had never used, finally came out of me and still nothing. She doesn't understand how much I am trying. If I get a B on a progress report, I get grounded. Why can't she understand what she is doing to me. 

It's a lot of pressure on me. Trying to keep up with all the classes she forced me to be in. I mean 3 college courses, plus pre-cal. Mom I am only 16...why are you doing this. She says that it will be cheaper in the future. She is basically being selfish. She doesn't understand how stressful this is to me. She doesn't know that the reason I cry is because of her.

Why can't she understand? People say "Oh it's because she wants what is best for you" and blah blah all that bullshit. She is selfish. I mean making me take classes, making me finish all my credits so I graduate early. So it's cheaper for her in the future? She is pretty much controlling my life. I feel like a puppet and she is the one who controls me on what to do.

Am I ever gonna stop being stressed? Am I ever going to happy? I try and try to talk to her, but I can't talk to her because she doesn't know how. She yells. Yells yells yells. I can hear the disappointment in her voice because I can't be the perfect son she wants. I try to reach her limitations. But it is like I am touching a line that isn't even there. No matter how hard I try, nothing ever pleases her. Why can't she be proud of me? Why can't she see all the stress I am in. 

That's all I have to vent for now, I'll come back when I have more.

All the love, H