Part 17

Louis  POV

I ran out of my room and started rushing downstairs and out of my house. I ignored my mom's yells. I couldn't stop running because my feet had a mind of their own. Panic and worry was all I felt at the moment. I hope there is sometime left.

I need him to be safe. Yes he must hate me for what I did, but I love him. I love him so very much and I can't lose him. I just can't. I have so much I want to say to him. I want to apologize to him for hurting him. I will get down on my knees and beg for his forgiveness.

I don't want his last words to me to be "We are done Louis. Don't ever talk to me again. I hate you" I want his final words to me to be " I forgive you Louis. I love you" and I want to say I love you back. I miss him. I want him. I need him.

Maybe I was destined to save him. I mean why would I randomly find his diary that held all his thoughts and feelings. All his tears and pleads for help. I was destined.

I crossed the street and ran for another block. I turned right on 28th street and saw his house in the distance. I started sprinting faster. Time was ticking and I don't want to be too late. After a minute of running, I finally made it. 

I went to open the door but it was locked. I knocked harshly. "Harry open up please" I begged. Nothing, I knocked again "Harry please!!" I said my voice now filled with worry. Nothing again. I decided to try and go through the window.

I went to the window and pushed it up; It slowly started to open. It is now fully open and I jumped in. I ran up the stairs and into his hallway. I looked in his mom's room. He wasn't there. I saw a light on in the bathroom and went to it. I gasps at the sight I saw.

All over the floor and sink was blood. And in the middle of it, a razor blade. I started to become more panic. I left the restroom and went to his bedroom door. I tried to open it but it was locked. "Harry open up please!" I said. "Harry I love you please open up. Please be ok!" I shouted now more scared then ever.

Nothing. I started pounding my shoulder against the door and it broke open but I fell to the ground. I groaned as I looked up from the ground. I see a pair of feet and my eyes travel up. I start seeing legs that look familiar. I see a stomach and I see a chest. I see a neck with something wrapped around it. I see a head that looks all to familiar.

I finally stood up and saw the big picture. Right in front of me is the love of my life hanging. His cold and lifeless body swinging back and forward. His once tanned skin is now pale. His once pink plump lips now blue. His once beautiful green eyes that shined all the time now closed and lifeless. His body that had cuts, now had more cuts. Covering every part of his skin. No space opened. 

I felt tears streaming down my face. next thing I know, I start screaming out in pain. My broken screams filling the air and my tears streaming down like a waterfall. My body shaking rapidly. I went towards him and took the rope around his neck off of him and hugged him closely to me.

I sat down on the floor with my angel dead in my arms. My crying intensified rapidly. I held him close to me and started rocking back and forward.  "No no no no!" I screamed. "This isn't real. You aren't dead. This is all a dream" I tried to convince myself. I opened his eyes and saw nothing in them. I looked at his pale skin again but still no tan.

I looked at his half naked cut up body that was once not badly cut up. My heart was breaking slowly but now it is breaking rapidly. I started feeling pains in my chest and my breaths were now shortening and I am now feeling very tired.

What is going on? The pain in my chest increased and now the pain was anything but bearable. I cried and cried in pain. Then the next thing I knew, I saw pitch black.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hey so that is the end of The Diary! I hope you enjoyed this fic as much as I enjoyed writing it. I know the ending was kinda sad, but I had already had that ending in my mind.

It was really interesting writing it. i did have some major writer's block, and I almost gave up on it. But I didn't and I am glad how it turned out.

Thank you so much for giving my fic a chance. I was honestly really insecure about my writing and stuff. 

Please vote, comment, and follow me if you haven't. Leave your thoughts.

If you need an explanation of the ending, that will be the next part so you can go check it out if you need to.

Follow me on twitter @/alwxysouhslwt

Love you all, Leighla