Threatened

Reyna:
After Zoya told me her story she wouldn't stop crying for a long time. I couldn't console her at all. She slept out of exhaustion from crying. I went back to my room with tears in my eyes. Her brother! He was her brother! My thoughts immediately went to Hiren . How lucky I was to have a brother like him and not Dev. I called my brother. He was cheerful when he spoke. "Hey Reyna. What's up?" I cried when I heard his voice. He became worried. "Reyna?! What's wrong?" I shook my head. "Nothing. I just----." He cut me off.
"That does not sound like nothing. Tell me." I told him everything. He listened carefully. I was crying. "She was his sister Hiren! Why did he do this? It isn't fair. She keeps blaming herself for everything and her brother is happily enjoying his life. "
"Ok now how is Zoya doing?"
"I put her to sleep but she wouldn't stop crying. I wish I could help her."
"You are Reyna. She needs you there now. She wouldn't let anyone try to punish her brother because she needs you guys to be with her. Forget about the possibility of getting justice and everything but more than that she needs you with her."
"I see that Hiren. But I hope we can stop it. It's not fair. Why couldn't every brother be like you?" He laughed
"Well every sister is not like you. Okay I didn't mean that Zoya is bad because no one deserves what she's been through. What do you want to do about this Reyna?"
"Huh? I want to get him arrested. I want Zoya to feel safe. But I can see that it won't stop until she stops being afraid of him. The fear isn't going to go away until she is not afraid." I sighed and so did he. " Well if u ask me I'd tell you to do everything in your power to arrest him and make her feel happy again. But be safe."
"Same Hiren . I'm going to try my level best to help her. " I heard crying then. I could hear muffled voices and some faint voice calling my name. The voice sounded like it was in pain. I knew whose it was immediately. "Hiren Zoya is calling me. Bye!" I ran downstairs to find a crying Zoya in her room. Sheela was standing away in tears. Arjun was trying to hold her down while Ibrahim was telling her to calm down. "Zoya calm down!!" She was pushing against Arjun's arms. "No don't touch me! Where is Reyna? Give me Reyna! Reyna!" She pushed Arjun away.  "Zoya!" I screamed and she looked at me.  I reached for her slowly just as she began reaching for me. "It's me . I'm here. " I slowly cradled her in my arms. She cried. "Why did you leave me?" I shook my head. "I'm here. I always was and I always will be." Everyone left the room slowly and I was with Zoya throughout. When she woke up she acted normal but it was like there was no light in her eyes. We were getting worried. I was in the kitchen making soup for Zoya when Ibrahim came behind me. "How's she doing?"
I sighed. "I don't know. She's putting on a good face but it's only been a few hours since she told me everything. " He sighed. "What do we do?" His voice almost broke in the end. I put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey. I don't know how we can stop this from hurting her Ibrahim. But we'll try. Okay? We'll try as much as we can. " His fists clenched with anger. "I want to kill him Reyna. She doesn't deserve this." I nodded. "I know. But right now we gotta focus on Zoya." He looked at me and nodded. I don't know why but I immediately took my hand away from his arm. He noticed and he almost looked hurt. I turned around pouring soup into the bowl. An idea struck me and I looked at him again. "What if I take her to the orphanage today? She'll be happy there. Her mind won't be on her brother?" He thought for a moment. "Let me take her to the kids Ibrahim. I think it will work. " He nodded. "Okay Reyna" I smiled and got Zoya to come with me to the orphanage. She was so happy there. I smiled and was glad I brought her here. We went back home and I was driving the car. She went asleep soon after we reached home. The next few days were same. Zoya slowly came back to her normal ways and we were happy. It was mostly Arjun though. He made her so happy and I really think there is something going on between the two of them!!!!!. And I hoped it was true. Zoya was all grown up , always looking after someone and had a dark past. Arjun was like a child, lots of fun but smart and protective. They would complement each other.
I went to the supermarket one evening. I was minding my own job when I heard an unfamiliar voice. "Long time no see, friend?" I looked around and froze. It was Dev. He smirked at me. "Hi beautiful." Just seeing him smirk made my blood boil.  I quickly turned around and started moving to another area in the shop ignoring him. He caught up with me. "What no hi?" I didn't speak although I wanted to scream and run away from here. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I glared at him. "What are u doing?! Let me go Dev." I struggled to free myself and he left my wrist but grabbed my arm. "Ah so you know my name. So let me guess Zoya finally fessed up." I looked away from his face. The shop was almost empty now. Great. At the most crucial time, the supermarket that was always busy is empty. He chuckled and loosened his grip on my arm. I looked back at him. " Now that's not fair. I don't even know your name. Why don't you come with me? I'll tell you my side of the story." I removed my arm from his grip. "I don't want to do anything with you. Please just leave us alone. " He was about to say something when we were interrupted by a voice. ""Hey what's going on here?" It was someone who works in the shop. Before I could say anything Dev whispered in my ear. " Don't you dare say anything. I could easily harm Zoya right now." I looked at him shocked and realized he was serious. I shook my head at the man . " Nothing is wrong." I tried to give my best smile. I think I got it right. He shook his head at both of us. "Young love," he muttered and walked away. My jaw dropped and I shot my eyebrows up. Really old man? Dev next to me chuckled. I glared at him and before he could say anything I removed myself from his grip and went out of the shop. Forgetting everything I wanted to buy, I kept walking. A few minutes later I realized nobody was following me. I breathed a sigh. Just then a car came next to me. Before I realized the door opened and two large arms pulled me into it. I almost had a panic attack but then I heard Arjun's voice. He laughed loudly. "Relax Reyna!" I smacked him on the shoulder. "Arjun you idiot! You almost gave me a heart attack! Is this your new car?" He chuckled and nodded. I sighed and shook my head. I was still uncomfortable from what happened with Dev. What does he  want besides making his sister's life a living hell? What was he planning to do? We have to protect her. That same evening I was home alone. In the friends house. Ibrahim and Sheela went out and so did Arjun and Zoya. I was doing some work in the kitchen. We don't necessarily lock the front door so when it opened I assumed it was one of them. I went to the living room. Only to freeze. It was Dev again. He smirked. "Hey beautiful." I was shocked. What did he want now?
"What are you doing here?" He came towards me and I stepped back. He didn't like that. He angrily grabbed my shoulders .
"Quit walking away. Just because I let you go once I won't do it every time." I struggled to push him. "Get off me!" He smirked. "No never." I still tried to push him. "Dev why can't you just leave us alone?" He chuckled. "Okay fine. I'll leave you alone. All of you. I won't come near Zoya. At all forever." I stared at him. Confused. He put on a serious expression. I studied his face. "But with a price. Right?" He grinned and then he pushed me against a wall. He put one of his arm on the wall and with the other he held me in place. I tried to fight him. But it was no use at all. He spoke then. "Your right. I do want something. You. That's all I want. Come with me and I'll never hurt Zoya again." I glared at him shocked. "What?" He smirked. "You heard me. I wanted you from the moment I saw you. I'll forever be grateful to Zoya for that and I'll leave her. Just as you wish. It'll be just you and me forever." He smirked and leaned in to kiss my neck . Tears almost rolled down and i tried to push him away. " No stop." I finally pushed him away. He grinned and looked at me from top to bottom. I felt disgusting when he saw me like that. He caught my arm again and called someone. He spoke to someone while he was holding me in place. "Send me the video now." What video was he talking about?? He looked at me and handed me his phone. I opened the video he was sent. My mouth dropped. It was Arjun and Zoya . They seem to be in some kind of exhibition. They were walking around talking and laughing. The person shooting this seemed to be somewhere on a higher place. And then the video showed another building near Arjun and Zoya . On top was a man holding a gun. Aiming at her. I shook with fear. Dev chuckled. "Yes Reyna. That's one of my men. One call and I can end her life. It's that easy." I glared at him. "Why are you doing this?" He smirked. "Well you have a solution to stop this isn't it?? Come with me ." He leaned and rubbed his face against mine while tried to pushed him away. Tears rolled down. I pushed him away . He laughed. " 2 days. That's all you have. You have to come to me. Otherwise I think you have a fairly good idea on what I can do." He smirked and kissed my hand forcefully and left.

I sunk to  the floor. I can't go to him. I wanted to throw up at that thought. He doesn't love me. I can see it in his eyes. Lust was all they said. I felt like garbage and ran upstairs to the shower. I turned it on and started rubbing myself wherever he touched me as much as I can . What do I do know? How can I get myself out of this without hurting Zoya? "God help me", I breathed heavily. I heard the front door open and voices . Every one seemed to come back and I could hear Sheela call my name. Get a grip, I told myself. I would find myself a way through this, as well as for Zoya. I will .