First Meeting

(that's a picture of Sheela . I've imagined her as Aditi Dev Sharma an Indian television actress!!:))
Reyna:
As I was traveling to Hyderabad, I remembered all the times me and Sheela spent together. I have known her since I was 17. It has been 8 years since we've met. Most people were amazed at the amount of things we had in common. I would be meeting her after 3 years. I looked out of the window in the bus. It was early morning, 6 to be precise. I would be reaching her house in another hour and a half. Just then my phone rang. It was my mom.
" Hey Mom". Her voice was tensed when she spoke. She never really liked the idea of me going anywhere alone. Even to Sheela who was like a daughter to my mom. But Sheela has way better persuading powers than me. She was able to convince my mom and dad to send me to her house and from there to Manali.
I came out of my thoughts when she spoke. " Hey sweetie did you reach yet?"
"No mom not yet. I still have an hour to go".
"Well okay. But call me when you reach, text me the number of the cab when you get in , tell Sheela when you reach and call me ----"
I cut her off. "Mom! I know I know. I will also call you every morning telling you where and what we have planned to go and call you every night okay? Relax"
She sighed. " I'm being silly. I know" I shook my head. "No. Just being mom". She chuckled. I remembered something. " Have you heard from Hiren yet? " Hiren was my twin brother. We looked nothing alike. It was once in a blue moon that we agreed on something. But we had the same attitudes on few things. He has gone to Canada to study. He must have reached yesterday while I was in the bus sleeping. He was an architect student. I was in my final year of MBA. We missed each other dearly though neither of us would ever admit it to the other.
"No honey I haven't called him yet". I sighed. It bugged me that my safety was definitely more at a risk than his. The society we live in nowadays. If it was me in Canada and I didn't call till now I would have been dead by my mom's worries and my dad's scolding. I shook my head.
"Okay text me when you talk to him. Now I have to go. I'll reach in 45 minutes. I'll call you soon as I reach. Bye!"
As predicted I had reached in 45 minutes. I didn't text Sheela. I thought of giving her a surprise. I got in a taxi and went to her house. She heard the car from her window. She screamed and came running out of her room.
"Reynaaaaa!!!!" She hugged me so hard . I pushed her away.
"Get off. Help me carry my luggage first." She chuckled. We went inside. Her mother was delighted to see me. "Reyna! My beautiful baby how are you?" I hugged her tight. "I missed you aunty. Why don't you give Sheela up for adoption and take me instead? We'll be together forever!" She chuckled. " You know what? The way she's driving me crazy I'm gonna end up doing that." Sheela frowned.
But she had a smile on her face.
"Okay you two enough. Mom let Reyna fresh up alright?" That's when me and Sheela noticed a beautiful smell coming from the kitchen. Our faces lit up and her mother laughed. "Pancakes!", We said together. Her mom was an amazing cook. We shrieked with happiness and we heard a voice.
"Is that Reyna I hear?" Her father came down the stairs. I ran to him. "Uncle!" I bent down to take his blessings . He hugged me . "God bless you Reyna." I smiled. "Thank you". He smiled and he joined his wife in the kitchen. Being one if the most successful business man in the country didn't change him at all. We went upstairs to sheela's room. She hugged me again. I chuckled.
"Missed me huh?" She smiled
"You have no idea. We're going to have so much fun! And get ready really fast. I want you to meet my friends." I nodded. I took a bath and wore a simple green t shirt and jeans. We ate breakfast and then said goodbye to their parents as they went for work. As soon as she closed the door she grabbed her car keys and pulled me.
"Hey ! Where are we going?"
She smiled. "To meet everyone. Like I promised. Don't worry they're really good and ....I also want you to meet someone." She said that after hesitation. It took me less than a second to realize what she was saying. I grinned.
" Is that someone the ONE?" She blushed. I shrieked. " Aww wow! Yes! Finally! Oh my gosh! Tell me all about it!" She shakes her head as she drives. " Why are you so excited? It's not like I'll give him to you." I rolled my eyes. "Very funny. Besides I don't want him. I just want to tell him good luck. Must be a man in order to deal with someone like you . Hmm I should probably fall on his feet. "
She frowned in a funny way. I sighed. " Seriously though who is he? Are you sure about him? Why did you not tell me? Where is he from? Is he-------" She cut me off. "Hey! Calm down and knock it off. You'll see" I sighed and folded my arms . "Yes I will. But you know though that if I don't like him or feel that your not safe then-----." She cut me off again. "I know. You'll kill him."
She took me to a small house. It looked like a cottage. She parked the car. " This is our place. It's actually his and our friends hang out here whenever they want to. You can go out and come in anytime. Your always welcome." I looked at the house. "Hmm it's very beautiful." It really was. We went inside and then a boy came down the stairs. He was very tall and muscular. Black hair and golden eyes. He smiled when he saw Sheela. He hugged her and kissed her cheek." Hey baby." I raised my eyebrows. She hates when someone calls her that. She blushed. "Hey Ibrahim. This is Reyna. The one I told you about." He looked at me and I smiled. He just nodded and kissed her cheek again. "I'm going out will see you later okay? Bye Reyna. Bye you." He told Sheela. He went out and Reyna and I looked at him get into his car. She put an arm around me. "So what do you think?" I looked at Ibrahim who was now reversing the car. Our eyes meet and he smiled a little. I looked at Sheela. " Hmm intense. But nice. Give me a few weeks to approve him okay?" She sighed. "Aww how long? He's nice I promise." I laughed. I put an arm around her. "Okay okay. I approve. If you're sure about him then I'm sure. Besides to your decision is always right." We sat in the couch in the living room. She smiled. "Thanks. Although I'd prefer if not many people know about this relationship . Until me and Ibrahim are completely sure about our feelings." I frowned. This was so not like her . She was always sure of the kind of man she wants for her. She was never into casual dating. She saw me frown and put her hand on mine. " Reyna I need you to trust me ok? It's fine." I sighed. "Are you sure? About this?" She nodded. I sighed. " Then I won't say anything. " She hugged me . I laughed. Well whatever kind of person Ibrahim is, he better be worth this girl. I hope he is.