🤗🤗ARNAV & RITHIK😢😢

Arnav' s pov

How wil i let billu to go away from me . I cant live without him.he is my life.. my everything.but i can't say no to him because i promised him..that i will fullfill his all wish. If he saw that dream ..then who will control him .. ..if he also go away from me like pa & maa..What will i do ..kk i will discuss it with rithik .

Rithik pov

I do want my little brothers to go far from me..if. they will also go like my parents...no ..no i dont wont allow them to go..i cant suffer that pain once again ...kk i will disscuss it with arnav...

He moves to arnav's room and saw arnav sitting in the bed .he sat next to him and call him

Rithik: how will we permit them to go away from us.

Arnav : did they also go from us..like maa ,paa, bade papa and bade mamma.....with crying voice..

Rithik: no.. arnav dont think like that..hug him ...and started to think something...

6 years back

Yash and soya singh raizada

Parents of arnav and shivaay..

Raj & maya singania

Raj & maya singania

Parents of rithik &omru
Yash and raj are cousins.. buisness partners and best friends.. soya and anjaly are sisters .....and they are famous cardiologists in the world..
One day they went for a party in mumbai....and met with accident...at that time arnav and rithik finished their studies ..shiomru are studying in 8 th standard.arnav  and rithik got call from hospital..they went and came to know about their accident.they enter icu and saw their parents..
Parents ( to arnav & rithik) : arnav & rithik u need to look our shiomru .not make them know about our accident because u know that their hearts are so weak from the day they born. do not give them any stress...so tell them that we are in abroad ...we will come only after many years..  ...and we have lot of buisness rivals ..so u need to hide shiomru from our rivals....so do not let shivomru go alone anywhere..u will be always with them....and .....(breathe heavily) pls fullfill our last wish....and show their hands.......

Arnav and rithik: we will promise u all that we will love shiomru more than anything....but dont u all  go away from us....(yash ,soya ,maya, raj looked towards arnav and shivaay)  and smile and went away... from this world .
Arnav and rithik cried loudly.... and make all the rituals for their parents..they didnt said about their parents dead news to shiomru...but they said to them that they went to abroad ...will come only after many years..

Flash back ends

Arnav said to rithik that ...how will we fullfill their wish..they discuss something and call shiomru to their room

Arri (arnav and rithik): we will allow u to go mumbai and study.
Shiomru:thank u bhaaiyaaas....they are stopped by arri
Arri: but u will follow our conditions .
Shiomru: ok
Arri: u need to stay in our mansion in mumbai..and u need to call us everyday and tell about ur day..dont hide anything from us..

Shiomru : ok bhaiyaa ..we agreed ur conditions..

Arri :we will arrange ur admission in xyz college in mumbai..
Shiomru: thank u Bhaiyaa..they started to move from there ...they are stopped by arri..
Arri: ok go and pack ur bags...i arranged ur admission in xyx college mumbai ...ur classes will start within 5 days.
Shiomru:wow ..we can go mumbaiiii....they said in high voice....mumbai we are coming..............😏😏😏😏😏😑😑😐😐😇😇😆