😖😖😖gun shot😎😎😎

3 girls are shown..they are doing some shopping in the mall.
suddenly a gun shot is hear.......
3 boys are watching news in the tv .....about gun shot in the mall.suddenly one of them said
Boy 1: bhaiyaaa..this is the same shopping mall ..our chottoos.. gone..
Boy2: what ....what a...re ..u ..sa..yi...ng (stammered words)..if anything  happen to them ..i will kill the who did this...and then...i will also go to my chotoos.
Boy 3: nothing will happen to them..till i am alive..nothing will happen to them..because they are my heartbeats...
They rushed to that mall...and the scene they saw make them broke to the hell....
.....that 3 girls are laying on the floor in unconcious ...they move towards the girls..and take in their arms ..the girls face is shown and they are....

the girls face is shown and they are

And the 3 boys are......(sry guys it is not shiomru)

Boy no :2

Boy no:3

Boy no :1

Boy no :1

And went to hospital

Neil:bhaiyaa ..what happend to our chotoos...
Shlok:why they are not opening their eyes...
Ranvir :nothing will happen to them..
Suddenly doctor came there..
They move towards doctor..
Neil:they are fine naa..
Shlok:did they open their eyes
Ranvir: we want to see   them..why you are not saying anything  ....is anything h..a..pp..e..nd to..them
Doctor:you are not allowing me to say anything....ok all of u  plz relax..first let me speak anything...nothing happend to ur sisters ..they are completely fine.
Ranvir:then why they become unconcious..
Doctor :it is only due to some shock..is they affraid of any sound..
Neil:they are affraid of gun sound from childhood..
Shlok: can we see them.
Doctor: yes u can see them and take them to house..they are completely fine..but they unconcious due to some sedatives...
They bring anirivya to the mansion and put them slowly on the bed
..suddenly anirivya start to cry in the sleep..
Anirivya: fire ..gun shot..bhaiyaaaa....
NsR(neil shlok and ranvir) try to make them calm..finaly they stopped and hug their bros..
Anirivya: bhaiyaa gun shot .....
NSR: nothing is there ..we are in our house.  Nothing will happend to you all they your bros are alive.............
............their is no reply from anirivyas side ..because they fall in sleep..they make sleep on bed..and went to downfloor..
Ranvir: we need to find...who try to kill our sisoos ....
Neil :we need to kill them ...but first we need to find out a safe place for anirivya...
Shlok:and that is mumbai..we can take admission in xyx college in mumbai..and make them stay in our in mumbai..no one will find them from there.
Ranvir: we need to hide their surname ..so that no one will track them...
Anirivya woke from sleep...and move towards bhaiyaas room.
Anirivya :bhaiyaaaa
NSR: what happend..why u come here ..go and take rest...tommorrow u all are going to mumbai..
Anirivya : wow mumbai..but for what.
NSR: because u are going to study there...u are going to stay in our mansion in mumbai..so go and pack ur bag.
Anirivya:ok bhaiyaaa..
They left to their room..
Precap:mumbai....