05-24-19 (part 3)

Troppz

11:11 AM

Bien
I was with Skar last night.

Keanu
Whaaaaaaaaaat? How? Why?

Bien
I was in a restobar last night, chilling with good food and good music.

And I saw her there.

Seen by everyone

11:13 AM

Keanu
Nag-usap ba kayo?

Bien
Konti. She's too drunk when I saw her.

JC
Drunk?

Bien
Yeah. Umiinom na sya ngayon.

Keanu
Shit!

Bien
Anyway, long story short...I drove her to her apartment last night.

Keanu
So you know where she lives now?

Bien
Yeah. But I'm not going to tell you.

Keanu
WHY NOT?

Bien
You might do something reckless, like going to her apartment.

Keanu
And so? Ano naman kung pupunta ako don?

Kukumustahin ko lang naman sya. Kung ayaw nyang magpakita sa atin, eh di tayo ang magpapakita sa kanya.

Bien
You don't understand it Keanu.

Keanu
THEN HELP ME UNDERSTAND!

Kasi I don't get it. Why can't we go and see her? She's our friend, and we haven't seen her for 4 years.

Binuo nya tong barkada na 'to. Because of her, we've built this kind of friendship together for years. She's our lost piece. And we're not doing anything to get her back?

I don't understand.

JC
Yes. She's the main reason why we've built this friendship that is like a family. But maybe that's her only role in our lives...to lead us to each other and knot us together. Maybe she's just an instrument used and not really part of the knot.

Keanu
Don't talk like that JC!

JC
What? I'm only saying what I think it is. Cause if she really is meant to be part of us, then she wouldn't just leave without telling us anything. Baka nakalimutan nyong bigla syang nawala na parang bula. Na magtatatlong taon tayong halos mabaliw sa kakahanap sa kanya.

I'm the one closest to her here. She's the sister I never had. And when all of us decided to move on with our own lives...I was the one who decided last.

At ngayong masaya na tayong lahat sa kanya2 nating buhay, bigla syang babalik? WTF?

Tangina nya!

Seen by everyone

11:50 AM

Nathaniel
How can we deny that Skar is a part of us kung isang tweet o isang aksidenteng pagpapakita nya lang, naaapektuhan na tayo nang ganito?

Seen by everyone