06-13-13 (part 3)

Unknown Number
0922*******

Unknown Number0922*******

4:30 PM

👤 Hi! This is JC of Prime. We would like to congratulate you for officially being part of Prime's writing team. Your performance during the interview and on the exam proved us that you are more than qualified to be part of our team. See you this Saturday, 10 AM, at Prime's office for the orientation.

OMG! Thank you, JC! I'm excited to work with all of you.

👤 We're excited to work with you, too, Shiela. Ang saya mong kausap kanina. Feel ko magiging close tayo. Hahaha!

Naku! Skar nalang.

👤 Uhm, what?

Aahh...SKAR. Initials ko yun. Shiela KAne Rendoque. Mas bet kong ganon yung tawag ng mga tao sa akin, especially to people na madalas kong makakasama.

👤 Oh! Wow! That's cool. Ang gandang nickname. Unique. 👏👏👏

Thank you. ☺️

👤 You're welcome. ☺️ Anyway, how's Bien?

Ha? Bien as in my seatmate sa PolSci class?

👤 Yup.

Why? Crush mo? Hahaha...ayeee! I saw you talking pa nga kanina at Prime's office. May something ba sa inyo? Hahaha!

👤 Fishing? Hahahaha! But no. He's my cousin. And yes, nag-usap kami kanina because of you.

Because of me?!!!

👤 He's worried. I posted something kasi about you. And I'm sorry, but it wasn't really my intention to bring people of ABU's attention to you. It's just that you're unique and I can't help to post about you. Eto nalang...verbatim, this was my post in Facebook that was set to public: "Can't help to notice that new girl in ABU with a colorful outfit. She emits so much energy. Go, girl! Slay!" Yan...that's it. You can still see it in my timeline tho.

Oh, wow! I think that's a nice post, tapos coming from someone pa na kilala sa ABU. It's a compliment actually. And for that, thank you. 😊 But now, I get it why people in ABU start to look at me with smiles on their faces and more often since Tuesday. Hahaha! Pero wala namang something nega sa post mo. So why is Bien worried?

👤 Because I diverted people's attention to you, and maybe you don't like it. Maybe you just want to live like a normal student in ABU, and my post might not make your life normal in ABU. 😔 I think Bien doesn't like you to be like him kasi.

Aahh...like him? You mean, ayaw nya akong sumikat. Hahaha! Ayaw nya na may kaagaw sya sa atensyon ng mga tao sa ABU. Hahaha, wow! Pls tell him that I don't need the spotlight. It's all his if he really wants it.

👤 No. Hindi sa ganon. Bien doesn't want the spotlight either. Ayaw nya ng atensyon. He wants to be normal. But I changed it just because of a single post. And according to him, gumulo na ang buhay nya after no'n. Kaya kahit na may kabanda sya, you won't see him together with them on his vacant hours in the university. Madalas, he's alone. Gusto nya raw ng privacy...ng katahimikan. And it's impossible to get that peace kung nasa iisang lugar ang SWITCH.

Oohh...I see. Sorry. Sometimes I really don't like myself for thinking ahead. Akala ko kasi ganon.

👤 Haha! It's OK. But as a MassCom student, you should know how important verification is muna bago magsalita, magkumento, o sumulat ng kung ano di ba?

Yes. I'm really sorry. Minsan lang naman ako ganito. Hindi naman lagi. Huhu. Sorry.

👤 OK lang. No worries. 😁 And btw, I think he sees something in you na ayaw nyang mawala or masira, that's why he protected you.

Ha? Ano yun?

👤 That...I have to figure out pa. Hahaha! 😅

Hahaha OK. 😅

👤 Anyway, pls be patient with Bien. Surface nya lang yang pagiging suplado nya. Siguro na rin because of the things he has to deal with his family. But mabait yan. Once you'll get to know more of him, you'll know he's soft. Hahahaha!

Hahaha tingin ko rin naman. 😊 Pero we're not that close kasi eh. Hindi rin kami masyadong nag-uusap.

👤 Hindi masyado, but nag-uusap kayo?

Yeah. Pag kinukulit ko. Hahaha!

👤 Hahaha! That's a start. And 3rd day of classes pa lang, but I can already see the connection between the two of you. I have the feeling na magiging close kayo. 😉

Haha, sana. 😊

👤 Btw, may gagawin pa ako. EIC duties, you know. Huhu. It was nice talking with you, Skar. We still have the whole school year to get to know each other more. 😊

Yes. It was nice talking with you, too, JC. See you on Saturday. 😊

👤 See you! 😊