07-19-19 (part 8)

Troppz

10:05 PM

JC Cortez left the group.

Bien
Bahala siya. Kung galit siya dahil pinagsabihan ko siya, eh di magalit siya.

Keanu
I think it's my fault.

Nathaniel
What?

Keanu
I think I hurt her. But nadala lang naman ako sa emosyon ko. She shouldn't have disrespected Skar like that.

I think my words got below the belt. Umiyak siya eh. I'm sorry, wag mo akong suntukin @Bien Al Lim.

Bien
Nagkasagutan kayo pauwi?

Nathaniel
She cried?

Keanu
Yes. Because she kept on ranting about Skar. And I felt offended for Skar. Hindi ko napigilan sarili ko.

But we were already near the gate of her house when it happened, so I'm sure she got home safe.

And yes, she cried. Nagulat nga ako eh. The first and last time I saw her cry was when she got exhausted and frustrated searching for Skar.

Bien
Let's just give her the space she needs. For sure she'll chat pag okay na sya.

And don't worry @Keanu Rivas. I won't punch you. Lol.

Keanu
😪

How about Skar? How is she @Nathaniel Romano?

Nathaniel
She says she's fine. But I know she's not.

Keanu
Hayyy.

I want to talk to her. 😔

Kahit "hi" man lang, di ko sya nakausap kanina.

I was shocked. Tapos parang ang bilis ng mga pangyayari. 😔

Nathaniel
@Bien Al Lim what do you think?

Bien
Well, it depends on Skar.

If she's ready to talk with you.

Keanu
😔😔😔

Nathaniel
If you got plans to talk with her, wag mo lang syang biglain.

Bien
Agree.

And...don't aggressively confront her of the past. You can maybe politely ask, but I'm not sure she'll answer it.

Nathaniel
Yes.

Although I think it's better if kunin muna natin ulit yung loob nya, then we'll let her tell us what really happened on her own will.

Keanu
These are all noted mga dude.

But medyo nagtatampo pa rin ako kasi nakakausap nyo na si Skar, pero ako, hindi. 😒

Bien
Was afraid na mabigla mo siya. Kasi pag nangyari yun, baka lumayo siya ulit.

But now that you've seen her and witnessed what happened earlier, I hope you understand now and won't do anything reckless. Ok?

Keanu
OK. Fine. Whatever will save Troppz, I'm in for it.

I just miss us complete and happy. 😔

Nathaniel
We'll get through this. :)

Keanu
🙏🙏🙏

Seen by everyone