The past is the past

Lacey

Our drive back to the beach house was quiet and tense. I watched Vincent grip the steering wheel with his hand as he stared ahead of him. I didn't ask him about the woman. From what I gathered, she was an ex for a reason.

As an escort, you have sex and the men that hire you only want to talk. They would share information with you they could not share with the people in their lives. Listening to them as they talk, I realized one crucial detail: they were all lonely.

Having an absurd amount of money doesn't keep the loneliness at bay. It exasperates it.

The garage door opened, and Vincent pulled into the garage. As he turned off the engine, he closed the door, exiting the car without a word to me. Okay, we're having a quiet time. I walked inside, finding a bag of produce left on the table. I turned and noticed him standing on the back deck with his back to the window.

I walked out back and over to him as I stood next to him. He reached out and moved me in front of him. I stood there as he reached under my skirt and pulled down my panties before lifting me on top of the railing.

Staring at him, he moved between my legs as I heard his zipper pulled down and watching. He pulled a foil packet out of his pocket before removing the contents, rolling it on to him. He pulled my hips towards him as he slid inside of me and started thrusting.

I wrapped my legs around his waist to give him better access as I gripped the railing to steady myself. He thrust deep inside of me as I held onto the railing. He pounded the living hell out of me, taking his anger out in a sexual nature. Then he thrust deep inside of me as he found his release, groaning.

When he finished, he laid his head on my chest, and I felt his body heaved as he sobbed. I wrapped my arms around him as I stroked his hair with my hand, offering him comfort. At that moment, Vincent was not a reserved man. He became vulnerable and showing it to me. My feelings deepened at that moment, seeing him in that state.

Vincent

After that moment on the back porch, I took Lacey upstairs. I let out my aggression on her. Every time I felt tense, sex was a release for me. It had been my go-to many times.

Between girlfriends and feelings, I found it relaxed me. Women couldn't handle my nature in that aspect. They didn't understand that business held my attention. Over the years, I lost count of my sexual partners.

Sleeping next to them was unheard of for me. I wasn't one for cuddling after sex. Thus, I kept separate rooms in any place I stayed. I provided them with a space of their own. I wanted to have a release without complications.

I found Lacey different. Feeling the warmth of her body next to mine was comforting. She never questioned me as the others did. She didn't press me for information and acted accordingly. The only issue is that I'm falling for her.

Her tenacity is refreshing. Even with where she started, she stood on her own two feet, giving her strength. Most women would falter when faced with adversity, but she didn't. When I'm in a mood, she didn't press me to talk. She was everything I have been wanting and more.

I lay on my side in bed with her as I looked at her. She looked at me as she lay on her side.

"You didn't ask me about Victoria. Why?" I questioned her.

"It's not my business to ask. If you want to discuss it, that's your choice." She shrugged.

I looked at her and told her. There was something about Lacey that made me feel comfortable about discussing Victoria.

"I met Victoria on a business trip. We got along to the point I thought I was in love with her. She moved in with me, and I proposed. She accepted. With my business affairs, it kept me busy to the point I wasn't home a lot. One night I surprised her by spending the evening with her. I arrived home to a surprise of my own as I caught her and my now ex-best friend fucking in my bed," I explained to her.

"I figured when I saw you earlier. Vincent, it didn't sound like Victoria was with you because she loved you. It sounded like she was with you because of your money," she reasoned.

"You sound like you know something about this?" I looked at her.

"In my business, we have two rules. One is, do whatever the client wants. The next is, don't fall in love. Except I broke rule two, but it wasn't with a client. It was with someone else. But there was an issue," she answered.

"What was the issue?" I questioned.

"I knew his reputation. I didn't want to be some random girl. I wanted more, which he could never provide. We both knew it," she sighed.

I reached over and caressed her face with the back of my hand. I knew this was an arrangement, but I couldn't help how I'm feeling about her. Once you get past the abrasive behavior, she was someone with simple tastes.

I have to wonder what would have happened if she had never become an escort. Would she be able to handle me? I wasn't sure.

Lacey

I don't remember what time Vincent and I fell asleep, but I had a fantastic dream as I moaned with the pleasure I received. Then I opened my eyes to realize it wasn't a dream. I felt two arms snug around my thighs as Vincent moved his tongue, flicking my sensitive nub. He tugged at my lower lips with his lips.

I gripped the sheets as I felt him thrust his tongue inside of me as he continued. I moaned as my head went back while he gripped harder as I found my release.

Once my body came down from the unadulterated pleasure I received, I felt his lips kiss my body. He made his way up to my mouth, capturing it. He reached out from under the blankets, grabbed a foil packet, opened it, and rolled it on.

Once it's secure, Vincent slid inside of me. He thrust inside of me while his lips stayed on mine. Our bodies rocked together until we both found our release. Our breathing became ragged as I looked at him and smirked.

"I guess you skipped breakfast and went right for dessert?" I gave him a flirty look.

"Didn't you know that dessert is the most important meal of the day, and I enjoy my dessert," he winked.

I let out a soft laugh as he chuckled.

"I thought we could spend the day at the beach after my meeting," he suggested.

"You can't forgo business for one day, can you?" I inquired.

"Sometimes business is a necessity," he answered. He gave me a peck before getting out of bed and strolling out of the room naked. I lay there wondering what kind of business was so important that he has to attend it every day?

Vincent

After showering and dressing, I left the beach house, saying nothing to Lacey. Cruz was waiting for me. I walked up, and he opened the door as I climbed inside. After closing the door, he got into the front driver's side.

He pulled out of the driveway and drove to my destination.

"Vince, did you inform Miss Powell of your current dealings?" Cruz asked me.

"No, she need not know," I replied.

"Are you sure about that?" I looked towards the front and noticed his look in the rear-view mirror.

"It doesn't matter. In less than a month, our arrangement ends," I answered, feeling annoyed. Cruz didn't ask me any more questions after that, as he drove. The last thing I needed was to ruin the rest time we have left together. It wouldn't matter. Even if I were to ask Lacey to stay, she wouldn't. They never do.