relationship call

Targets 1 out of unlimted- Bruce will do everything in his power to take your life. He would try and shoot you the second he had a clear shot. Bare hands, weapons or anything. If you encounter Bruce as this check him for knives.
Dani_Maximoff

Lovers 0 of unlimted - Bruce confides in you. He needs you, and would destroy anything that threatened your life.
PurrfectKittyCat DaughterofSin

Mentor of unlimted - Your doing your best to guide Bruce. To save him from becoming a monster and keep him alive. Or get him out of whatever angst ridden thoughts or fears he has.
-seiismicwaves

Friends one out of unlimted.- You have him on speed dial. You patch him up and he protects you. Bodyguard and buddy.
CloneOfAValeska

Resource\Frenemy- Bruce relies on you and hates you at the same time. Still would save your life.

Friends with Benefits 1 out of unlimted.- Your his shoulder to cry on. Nothing serious unless things happen. Your both similar and dealing with things.
(DESTRUCTlVENATURE)

Family\-Bruce is insanely overprotective.
-gothamsblondie

Ex-Past Friends-Bruce messed up a lot and things can't be the same.
psychoxquinn

(Let me know if you want me to add you. You can be any of these or a entirely new category. )

Accidentally attacked One out of one-twisted-meta