Chapter 15

Callie left. My phone beeped:

Watch your back.

"ARGHH!!!" I threw my phone across the wall, watching it smash and break to bits and pieces. I grabbed my keys angrily and drove away to the ranch. My ranch. The ranch I never took Callie too because this was a sacred place I never wanted anyone to know about... Only one person knew about this place. I walked up to my the horse stables, and I pet my horse. "Hey boy..." I rubbed his head and back. He mumbled and shook his head in excitement. He missed me.

I put the saddle on his and hopped on him, "C'mon boy!" I kicked him on his sides, making him run fiercely through the grassy area toward the waterfall. I tied him to the railing. I walked up to the hole and saw the water roaring against the tall, sharp rocks. The water roared to life and I saw her standing there, her hair was flawless and her posture was incredible. "I NEED MORE TIME!" I screamed to her. "I MIGHT HAVE A SHOT IF I HAVE MORE TIME!" Sierra turned and saw me, she approached me.

"Can't... Sorry." She stood in front of me now, "ARGH!" I threw a rock off the ledge and she laughed at me. "Okay! I pissed you off, I know I did but please! Give me more time! Let me finish this! Or--Or at least let Callie live the life she deserves. She doesn't deserve this... She doesn't deserve me." I told Sierra. "So Brandon Foster cares now?" She mumbled interestingly. "Yeah.. I do, please..." I pleaded. "Like I said, I can't.. Even if I wanted too... I couldn't. You're talking to the wrong man with the plan." She took out a cigarette and he presence made me weak and defensive.

She was same old Sierra but wiser, lethal. "You remember this place, huh B?" She smoked the cigarette. "You brought me here, on our first date... Remember? You promised me the world and the universe and YOU LIED TO ME!" She began to cry. "YOU LIED TO ME AND GAVE IT ALL TO THAT BITCH, CALLIE JACOB!" She screamed. "YOU GAVE HER A CHILD--!"

"DONT YOU BRING MY DAUGHTER INTO THIS!" I spat, interrupting her. "YOU GAVE HER A FUCKING DAUGHTER! A KID, FOSTER AND YOU LEFT ME FOR DEAD!" She cried. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! I WASNT GONNA MOURN YOU FOREVER, SIERRA!" I screamed at her. "Yeah.. Of course not, but you had to go ahead and start a life with a girl that looks like my sister!" She screamed. "That has nothing--"

"Yeah, yeah.. Save it for your blog. You're an asshole. You played me and I'm gonna make sure you don't play her..." She threw the cigarette out. "Why so interested in Callie, Sierra? Wasn't she just a bitch?" I gave her a smug look and confused squint as she wanted to protect Callie from me. "Let me be the judge of that... Just do what you're told and watch your fucking back." She walked up to the waterfall ledge and jumped, "SIERRA--!" I ran and saw her body hit the water.

She never resurfaced and I knew she was okay because she had cheated death once, what makes her not do it again?

-------------

"I called and your phone was off.." I looked over at the wall and saw my shattered phone, "Yeah, it broke." I said. Callie sat down with Blue. "I'm going away for a while." I told her. "So we have to hold the divorce down for a while, I have to get everything settled." I said. "You're leaving San Diego?" Blue asked. "Yeah, I am but you can visit me and nothing's gonna change--" she began to cry and it stopped me from talking. "I know you hate mom and you're leaving her but I never thought you would hate her enough to leave me too!" She screamed and she ran out the door. "BLUE MARIE--!" I spat.

"Let her go... This is hard for her." Callie said. "So... Where are you going? Live with Sierra?" She got a slick mouth. "No, I got a really good job offer, it's time for me leave this place. Start fresh." Callie nodded and crossed her arms, "That's really good for you. I hope you find what you're looking for.." She told me. I looked at her and grabbed her hand, "I did.." Her eyes rose to look at me and she walked toward the door, parting from my touch. "I'll write you--" I promised. "I'll see you soon then?" I asked. She smirked and chuckled. "I'll see you soon then."