Chapter 60

"Since when the hell are you in touch with her?!" Kevin yelled, speeding down the highway. "Since a while... Ever since I found out that Sierra Millian is back from Germany." Kevin shrugged his shoulders, "What the hell can she do for you?" He asked. "She can kill Sierra and my dad will fall in love with my mom again." I smiled. "Blue, I know that you want your parents together again and maybe it could happen but getting Sierra killed is not the--"

"SHE WAS TRACKING US! AND I BET MY FATHER KNEW ABOUT IT SO SHES GOING DOWN, EITHER HER OR HIM!" I screamed in fury. Kevin shut up and drove to the house. Mom had to be sleeping so we slipped quietly through the house and into my room, packing my stuff. "Did you text Eric?" He asked me, "Yeah. He'll meet us at the airport in 40 minutes." I said, he looked at me and I stopped packing for a minute, the thunder roared outside, making the goosebumps rise up on my arm.

"Look at me..." Kevin whispered, I finished packing and looked at him. "You sure about this? I mean... Seeing the woman that shot you?" I picked up my suitcase and put a scarf on. I nodded and bit my lip, "Im okay with it... I know it isn't the smartest thing to do but I have to. For me." I huffed, leaving my room and walking down the hallway. Dad had made it home before us, he was cuddled up to Mom on the bed, her face in the crook of his chest, they were both naked.

I kissed her shoulder and picked at her wallet, taking out her credit card. She could easily see the transaction of the deposit made on her credit card on 3 airline tickets but it was worth the risk, I slipped out the room with her credit card in my hand and ran out the door. Kevin was in the car, it started to rain already.

"You drive..." Kevin got in the drivers seat and pulled out of the property. I laid back and the thoughts rushed through my head... Dad used to be a good dad. He used to be a good guy and Sierra gave him this life. She offered him the world and he changed completely and I hated her for that. I hated what she did to him. Kevin's hand intertwined with mine as he drove and I kissed his cheek, he smiled widely and I chuckled. "Call her..." He suggested. I took out my phone and dialed Lily's number. It rang.

"My favorite niece!" She exclaimed. "You sure she'll be there." I warned. "Of course! Knowing your daddy, he might come too." Lily joked. "He better not." I hung up and the airport secruity took out our luggage. We walked into the dry airport and I saw Eric, I kissed his lips and I bought the tickets. We headed to the airline entrance and a a tan Hispanic woman stopped me that worked for the airline. "Blue? Blue Marie?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Do I know you?" I intertwined my hands with Eric's comfortly.

"It's me! Teresa! Your uncle Ramón's wife!" I looked at her happily and hugged her tightly. "Oh my god! I didn't recognize you!" I hugged her again and Kevin tapped my shoulder, "We have to go.." He whispered. "That must be Kevin. Your brother?" I blinked, not noticing that he would be my brother soon. "Y--Yeah.." She shook his hand and I said goodbye, boarding the plane. "That was creepy..." Eric sighed.

"She doesn't work there, I wonder what she was doing?" I asked them. Eric sat by the window and I sat in the middle and Kevin sat on the other side of me. The plane took off toward NY and Eric fell asleep, Kevin turned to me and whispered. The rain continued. "Do you think the rain will ever stop?" He asked me, I sighed and looked as the rain plittered and plattered against the small window.

"Yeah, it will. I mean.. It can't rain forever." I said, his hand slipped into mine and I pulled away. "But I can love you forever..." He whispered. "Your love for me is like the rain; it will stop." Kevin raised his voice because he was tired of me doubting him. "You're wrong!" I flinched and I looked at Eric who fussed in his sleep. I looked at Kevin again, "We both need to stop this!" I spat quietly. "Make me," He threatened. I ignored him and put my headphones in. Falling asleep.

-----------------

We were 2 hours away from the NY port so I got up in the middle of the night and went to the small portable bathroom they had on the plane. I accidently bumped into a sweet little lady, "Oh! I'm sorry." She rested her hand on my shoulder. "It's okay, dear." I turned to look to enter the bathroom.

"I know I don't know your situation, dear. But that boy really loves you.." I looked at her in disbelief. "H--How do you know?" I asked. "I sit right behind you 3... I didn't mean to overhear the conversation but I remember having conversations like that with my husband. He was a fabulous husband." She cheesed happily, her toothless grin. I kept a blank look on my face and entered the bathroom.

--------------------

The plane landed and the little thing dinged to let passengers off. Eric kissed my cheek and went to grab the car, I called Lily as Kevin stood next to me. "Hey! I'm here." I rasped, it was dawn. "Meet me by the square of Manhattan. It's not far from your college and dorm." I stammered. "H--How do you--?"

"I know you got accepted, Blue. You can play. I know more about you than you know... And in the end, I regret almost killing you." I smiled a little and Kevin cleared his throat. "I have to go. I'll see you!" I hung up and Eric put our luggage in the trunk. My phone rang: Ramón.

I picked up. "Hello, uncle." I chimed. "Terésa me dijo donde vas... Don't do this, Blue. ¡Ella es mala! ¡Te va ser daño! She will hurt you, please. I don't want to tell your father about this." He threatened. "I know exactly what I'm doing..." I felt his anger. "¡ERES UNA NIÑA! YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BUSINESS, BLUE! YOUR FATHER HAS SPENT YEARS TRYING TO PROTECT YOU FROM HER AND YOU'RE WALKING RIGHT INTO HER TRAP! ¡NO LO HAGAS!"

I shook my head. "I am not Daddy's little girl anymore, Ramón!" I spat as Eric drove down the early streets of snowy New York. "You might not be daddy's little girl but Daddy has every right to protect you from all the bad that surrounds your family." He spoke, I merely chuckled. "I'm doing this. Tell my father whatever you want." I hung up and Eric turned the corner. "Are you gonna walk?" Kevin nodded and we got out, "Be safe. Please."

I kissed his lips and he took my hand in his, looking at the ring and I hugged him tightly to me. I did love him. "I love you, aye?" I whispered. "I love you too." I looked at Kevin and walked to the square.

-----------------

Lily. Foster. "Nice to see you again!" She hollered. "Yeah, sorry we couldn't talk much. I had a bullet through my chest." I teased, "What a shame, aye?" She smirked and she nodded. Me and Kevin followed her to her car, the man opened up the car door for us and we got in. She poured us a drink, "How old are you?" Lily asked Kevin. "17." She laughed loudly and gave him the drink, "Your mommy isn't around so who cares.." He drunk and I sipped lightly. "Lily, you know what I want from you."

She stirred her drink with a toothpick. "Of course, you'll go to any extreme to see your mother happy again. Even if it means getting rid of Sierra and beating your father and my inconsiderate, bastard of a brother." She mumbled. Lily's phone beeped: "Sierra's on her way. Should I do the honor or should you?" I put my hands in a ball and my teeth grinded together in anger.

"I wanna do it. Let me do it." I rasped.

A/N: Blue....