ONE

"Fuck" Jungkook moaned, pushing the pink dildo in his ass.

It was another one of his livestreams, he does a stream every week, any day of the week, he just does it weekly, and people loved it.

You probably know what a camboy is, a boy who fucks himself infront if a webcam as he gets paid by the viewers who are being entertained.

He gets atleast 500 dollars a week, it could be less or more, but it was enough to make him survive.

Jungkook started fucking himself slowly, adding more lube onto his soft ass as he did, smirking at the sound of the dings, signaling that the viewers were paying him good money.

"Daddy would like to spank me when he gets home right? Baby touched himself again" he said and then moaned loudly right after.

So yeah, he fucked himself with a pink dildo, came twice, moaning like a (literally) pornstar.

Once he was finished he sat up and adjusted his little baby blue mask that was as pretty as he was.

He looked at the total of money he earned for the livestream, which was $672. His eyes shone and smiled at the camera.

"Thank you to everyone who donated today, As usual I will be back next week, with hopefully a new toy to play with, and Special Thanks to hmm" He stopped talking for a second and checked who the biggest donator was.

"V_kookie" He read and giggled. "I think you only watch my livestreams, daddy" He started. "But you've been top for the past month, means you're a new viewer then! Please congratulate him, and I hope you all had a nice time. See you next week!" He said and waved, then turned off the camera.

After shutting his laptop down, he dived his back onto the matress, sighing.

He really needed to get a job, The money he earns from the viewers was only enough to pay his bills and his grocery, which was ofcourse fine but the money sometimes only reaches up to 400 dollars and he ends up having a hard time paying for his sister's hospital bills

Right, he takes care of his little sister who suffers from a coma, almost for a year now.

Their parents abandoned them, and the older never got to experience college education.

Due to that he couldn't enter any job, except rackets like singing in a club or being a waiter.

He picked up his phone from the floor, checking the time, and it was exactly 4:15pm, and there were 45 minutes left till the hospital's visiting hours were open.

So Jungkook stood up and went over to his closet to find some decent clothes to wear, like an oversized green sweater and tight pants, wore some foot-sacks and a pair of white Adidas that was a gift from his closest friend, Jin.

He made sure he had this special cabinet for the clothes he wears in his streams, and it was located in the bathroom.

He grabbed his phone and wallet then got out of his room while stuffing the two essentials on his pocket.

See, when Jungkook and his sister got abandoned, Jungkook was 13 and Jeongyeon was still a new born child, their parents didn't have enough money to raise two children so they abandoned them.

So The Kims took them in, and took care of them until Jungkook was 18 and the girl was five, Jungkook was offered by the couple to go to university with Seokjin with their financial help but Jungkook felt like a burden and so he didn't accept it and rather spent his savings into buying a complex for him and his sister to stay in.

It's not like Jungkook didn't like it there, he just needed to stop feeling like a burden to the Kims so he worked hard to make him and her sister survive by their own.

Just as the little girl turned 8, Jungkook promised her that they would go to the zoo, until they got into a crash while they were in the bus.

Luckily, Jungkook only had a minor injury but Jeongyeon suffered a huge impact on her head, so she was put into a coma.

Jungkook's daily schedule was wake up, get ready, stay in the apartment all day, planning some stuff, eat lunch, do a stream if he feels like it, wait for 5pm and visit the hospital.

Jungkook was walking through the sidewalks of seoul, listening to music. He figured walking would save him money rather than taking a cab.

Then he reached the hospital after a few minutes, buying a bottle of water from the outdoor vendors before entering.

He drank the water until he reached the counter and when he did he hid his bottle and smiled at the nurse.

"Room 206, Jeon Jeongyeon am I right?" Nicole asked and Jungkook smiled at her and nodded taking some kind of identification card.

He took the card and walked to the elevator, entering it then clicking on floor 20.

Soon he reached the floor, got out and and went to his sister's room.

Jeongyeon was there, unconscious body on the bed, usual tubes around her body, a monitor by the side of her bed.

Jungkook smiled, and walked closer to her. He sat on the chair and held the little girl's hand.

"Hi Jeongyeonie, I'm here again. But I won't stay too long, I've got a racket tomorrow. And by that day, you'll wake up right?" He said softly and tears brimming his eyes.

Jungkook got startled when the door opened, so he wiped his tears and realized it was Jin.

Jin became a doctor 3 years ago, and immediately helped Jungkook with hospital bills.

"Hyung" Jungkook stood up and bowed then Jin smiled at him. "How is she?" He asked. "Better than yesterday, but I can't say she'll be conscious by tomorrow" He said and Jungkook just nodded.

"Jungkook, I don't really want to stress you out, but your debt to the hospital is due for a month and a half" Jin said and Jungkook's body jumped a bit.

"I- i- will pay tomorrow, if i can make the money by-

"Hey, don't feel blue, I actually have a job offer for you, but it's not here at the hospital." Jin said and Jungkook's eyes twinkled.

"I would be joyed to take any job hyung" Jungkook said and Jin hummed, "Do you know Kim Taehyung?" He asked and Jungkook paused for a second. "The idol?"

"Yeah, his manager's wife is pregnant, and they need a substitute manager for two whole months, they pay $10,000 each month" Jin explained and Jungkook was shocked.

"When's the application d-

"today, 8pm.You already got the job" Jin smiled and Jungkook looked confused. "What?"

"Namjoon works at bighit, I knew you needed money, so I asked him for help" Jin said and Jungkook bowed, tears on his eyes, "Thank you so much, but when do I start? a-and how do i repay-" He asks but got cut off when the door opened

then another man entered, tall but a bit shorter than Jin, and he was handsome as hell, radiated big dick energy, and fuck, it felt like time stopped.

"Hi, You're Jungkook right? Weren't you informed that I had a meeting with the CEO tonight?" The overly, godly beautiful man spoke.

And holy shit did it take Jungkook a while to process that the man was Kim Taehyung himself.