FOUR

Jungkook was listening to Taehyung's songs for the whole week to know about the boy's discography, and he also let his followers know he'll be a bit inactive for three months.

And to pay back, he was going to fuck himself with four dildos and a new one he bought online and then pack up his things later since he was going to move in Taehyung's apartment the next two days.

And he was so fucking sad since the boy didn't text him even once, but a little happy since it gave him a reason why he shouldn't like Taehyung.

He then adjusted his little pink lace skirt and his mask, before putting in his buttplug and turning on the livestream.

"Hi Lovies, so as you know, I'll be a bit inactive for three months since I found a job, enough to pay important bills" He started, in a state of shock that the contributions were already starting.

"So today, I'm going to make it a little special, so you'd cum so good when you replay this right?" He said and then revealed the four dildos and his little bunny tail before he fucked himself with 4 dildos, two pink colored ones and with his buttplug.

He came once, because the goal was he shouldn't cum until the last part, but he did so he spanked himself 5 times.

But now, he was gonna fuck himself with a carrot dildo that had a translucent orange color.

"Mm, I bought this online, isn't it pretty like me?" Kookie said and adjusted his mask as he did with his position.

His legs were spread, his arms supporting it while holding the 7 inch carrot.

He teased his own hole by circling the pointy tip around his pretty hole. Jungkook whined, feeling sensitive.

Soon he slowly put it in, whining at the action. Once it was all in, he muttered a "fuck" and let his tight walls adjust.

Then he started fucking himself slowly with the carrot and arched his neck as he did. "Fu- mhm, like that please" he moaned and sped up a bit.

He closed his eyes and immediately imagined Taehyung fucking him. He felt his dick harden more when he saw the man's perfect face. "F-fuck T-tae" He moaned out loud.

"S-so big!" He screamed out of pleasure when he imagine the man's big cock thrusting in and out of his tight hole.

Jungkook's thighs shook as whined loudly. He felt that pleasurable feeling in his stomach that felt glorious. "H-hyung!" He moaned as he thrusted the carrot faster in and out of his hole.

Getting needy to cum, he started moving his hips, he didn't even care about the amount he was going to make anymore, he just wanted to cum.

"Fuck-Fuck- like that! Yeah, mm" He moaned as he touched himself and moved his hand up and down his cock as he continued to fuck himself with the carrot dildo.

Soon he moaned out loud and came all over his hands, his body trembled as he panted.

It took a few seconds for him to move and do his ending ment, he thanked his fans for enjoying the show as much as he did.

He then ended the live and shut his laptop down, immediately diving his back onto the mattress, sighing out of tiredness, thighs still shaking from his orgasm.

He then blinked a few times, before sitting up and then changing his clothes to a normal yet gay outfit.

Black Volleyball shorts that almost looked like panties, and an oversized yellow shirt, putting on his green slippers as he picked out the boxes and bags he was going to put his stuff in.