THREE

Jungkook and Taehyung were alone in the car, see, as soon as Taehyung entered the room and said that they needed to leave, Jungkook gay panicked and jumped, leaving Jin to take care of Jeongyeon.

The ride was normal, Taehyung in a leather jacket, blue hair standing out as his facial features did, and sinfully humming to whatever song was on the radio, it was totally fucking normal for Jungkook to be in a car with a man he barely knows and is already making the homosexual in him jump out.

And things were happening so fucking fast, like he was jobless for a second and suddenly he is getting paid a thousand dollars every month.

Now let's go to Taehyng's point of view, which was no different from Jungkook's, he was hotly whispering shit but he was shaking, he never met a man so pretty. Taehyung just knew he already had Jungkook wrapped around his finger since the younger simply can't take his eyes off of him.

Jungkook didn't even try to peel off his eyes from the gorgeous man, well atleast after three seconds of realizing he was staring for too long. He coughed akwardly and set his eyes on the road.

"so jungkook" Taehyung said and Jungkook's panicked ass immediately hummed the moment Taehyung opened his mouth and The Blue Head giggled at that making Jungkook melt, holy fuck was that a laugh or a percentage addition to Jungkook's gay? mm.. maybe both.

"Do you mind stating some details?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook paused for a second "Details about what?" He answered with a question. "About you monsieur" Taehyung said huskily, and that was the fucking endgame, Jungkook was inlove.

"W-well I'm Jungko- Jeon Jungkook, I'm 23, I'm from Busan, I have a sister who's in a coma, I don't have parents since I'm one of those children who got transported to Seoul for families who couldn't bear any children" Jungkook said like it was normal, like his life wasn't a huge tornado, and Taehyung couldn't say anything but a low "oh"

It became quiet for a second, until Taehyung spoke again. "Hey um I'm sorry for asking, If you weren't comf-

"It's no big deal Taehyungie- Taehyung, I survived right? Atleast I did because Seokjin's family took us in, and now he's giving me a job to pay my sister's bills, so I'll do my best to take care of you" Jungkook said with his pretty bunny smile plastered on his face.

"Well if you say so Jungkookie, and please call me Hyung since I'm 25 or Taehyungie or TaeTae or whatever you'd like, afterall we're friends now right?" He smiled and Jungkook hummed in agreement. "Okay Taetae hyungie"

BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT

Soon as Taehyung and Jungkook entered the building, Jungkook couldn't stop scanning the place, It was so fancy for an Entertainment company.

Then they reached the meeting room, and the meeting started as soon as Sihyuk, Namjoon and Michiko arrived.

Then the meeting was about Jungkook's Job, apparently his life was going to change a lot.

Apparently, he will be paid 5,000 dollars every week for three whole months, and goodness gracious was it more than enough. He had to go to meetings every week to clarify Taehyung's schedule for the week, he had to stick to Taehyung everyday to keep track of the man and his career.

And he had to live with Taehyung, in his billion won apartment, they were going to be live in partners.

"So Sir Jeon, are you going to accept the Job?" Namjoon asked and Taehyung looked at him, with hope. "uh- I um, have a condition though" Jungkook said and Sihyuk hummed.

Jungkook was  a perfect fit for the Job, since he was responsible enough, almost as responsible as Michiko. "Can we change the start date to a week? I still have matters with my sister and stuff" He said and the CEO smiled kindly, "Ofcourse Mr. Jeon" He said and Jungkook smiled and accepted the contract then signed it. Taehyung smiled, but he knew with Jungkook beside him all the time, it was going to be hard to stop his feelings.

"Welcome to Bighit Entertainment" The four people stood up and gave him a hand, like those anime boys do. Jungkook just smiled and shook their hands.

"Okay now get on with your date with Taehyung" MIchiko said "Date?!" Jungkook and Taehyung yelled at the same time. "What? Well you have to know each other before the Job starts right?" Michiko said and the two calmed down, blushing a bit.

"Okay" Jungkook said and made eye contact with Taehyung which they broke after a second.

Jungkook and Taehyung entered Taehyung's car once again and as They were buckling their seatbelts Taehyung spoke, "Hey we don't really have to, I can take you home right away if you want" then Jungkook said, "No, it's fine hyungie, we can spend time too"

"o-oh okay, where do you wanna go, Jungsik? Samwon Garden? Ossu Seiromoshi? A-

"I was thinking 7/11" Jungkook said and Taehyung paused and looked at him for a while then giggled. "7/11 it is then" He said with a hint of laughter in his voice.

The ride was less akward then a while ago, Jungkook and Taehyung were jamming to apple bottom jeans and right after the music stopped, they reached the slushy/convenience store.

Jungkook picked black bean noodles for the both of them while Taehyung picked coke and rice cake for them too. Taehyung ended up paying after he and the younger had a little arguement about the bill.

They sat near the glass wall where the chairs were awfully high and ate their food while talking.

"There is no way you could think that mint chocolate is delicious, technically dark chocolate is for the legends" Taehyung complained. "Ew! That crap taste like rubber tires" Jungkook said and Taehyung gasped. "Take that back!" Taehyung said and Jungkook pretended like he didn't hear anything.

"I said take that back" Taehyung repeated but now tickled Jungkook sides, and he didn't expect the boy to be so ticklish. They both kept gigging as Jungkook tried to squirm Taehyung's hands off of him but the tickles became to strong.

So Jungkook fell off his chair head almost hitting his head on the tiles, but then Taehyung had fast reflexes, causing him to catch Jungkook's head before it fell.

And well, He was laying on top of the boy whose eyes were widened, and Taehyung's eyes widened too when he realized their posture. They stayed like that for two seconds until Taehyung flinched and stood up. Jungkook did the same and they cleaned themselves off, before sitting right back down.

It was akwardly quiet again, and then Jungkook was the one to break off the silence. "Should we exchange numbers?" He asked and Taehyung hummed, in a questioning way. "Oh yeah, sure" he said and fished his phone out of his pocket as jungkook did.

They exchanged numbers then finished their food, Taehyung gave him a ride home and Jungkook immediately dived onto his couch, sighing and then talked to himself.

"Don't you dare fall  inlove with Taehyung" He said and hit his chest multiple times before passing out to sleep.