TWO

A  Week Earlier...

Finally, Promotions were over, Taehyung was supposed to rest after being busy for two weeks straight, but no, right after he saw the notification that Cumgukkie was live, he ripped his bottoms off in the speed of light.

"F-fuck daddy s-so big" Kookie moaned as Taehyung continued stroking his dick with the same speed of Kookie thrusting the dildo in his ass.

Taehyung lowly groaned, trying to ignore his yelling manager outside. "O-oh!" Kookie squealed as he sped up, causing the older to speed up as well, feeling close, like an instant orgasm.

"F-fuck yes like that!" Kookie started, then buried his face on the soft matress, muffling his loud moans. "S-so good"

Taehyung was on the verge of tears as precum started to leak from his dick, "fucking hell, babe I'm going to cum" Taehyung groaned and arched his neck as he fastened his pace and gripped on his phone.

Kookie's moans were getting louder; getting needier and Taehyung could never get enough. "FUCK!" Taehyung whispered yelled to himself as he felt the glorious feeling on his tummy, he looked at his screen and realized Kookie was already riding the dildo out.

"Fuck! Fuck! No! Wai-

Taehyung came all over his hand, before the video even ended, his thighs shook, and he panted.

"Fuck" Taehyung started, He was so mad at himself, sure he came, and he was still sensitive, but cumming before the video ends is like the biggest disappointment you'll ever feel in life.

He looked at his phone again, Kookie was still riding the dildo, but Taehyung was too mad at himself to get turned on again.

Then he decided to pay the boy exactly $200 for making him feel too pleasured and shut his phone off.

He got a tissue from the box and wiped his mess that was all over his left hand and thighs. Once he was done he got his pants on and walked at the door that was being banged for the past 30 minutes.

He opened the door and it revealed Michiko— his manager, she's a dom lesbian queen and more importantly married, so we don't have to worry that much about their relationship.

"Kim Fucking Taehyung I've been knocking for 30 minutes while you've been unnecessarily beating your meat over some camboy" She yelled and Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Unnecessarily is too rude, he's cute"

"Yes and your income isn't, so take this job more seriously and suck dicks later, okay?" She said and Taehyung had to laugh. "Hey I'm taking this job seriously! I love my purples!" He protested and Michiko rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Okay, now you've gotta get to our meeting dumbass" Michiko said and Taehyung nodded "I'll change"

He then changed his clothes and stepped out of his apartment.

All the trainees were in awe, literally. They were fucking drooling when Taehyung came out of the door.

All the bighit trainees and idols lived in a building that the company bought for them. Taehyung lived in floor 8, with another male soloist trainee and a boygroup.

And it would be a lie to say all of the other men in that floor weren't gay for him.

He just politely smiled at them and entered the elevator, going to the ground floor.

Michiko was there, on her phone probably  adjusting schedules. When she met his eyes she signed him to go to the car that was outside and he followed.

[ Bighit Entertainment ]

Taehyung, Michiko and Bang SiHyuk were in the meeting room discussing about something important.

Apparently, Michiko's wife is pregnant, and has a weak body, meaning Michiko has to focus on her for these upcoming months. The plan is to hire a substitute manager for Taehyung.

"That seems to be a good Idea" Taehyung said.

"But how will we hire someone who has the same endurance as Michiko?" Taehyung then continued with a question.

"We'll let Namjoon do the hiring, he's good enough to see someone's soul" Sihyuk said and Taehyung and Michiko chuckled.

"Well I guess that's all I have to state in here, Michiko call Namjoon about the requirements and you're free to go" He stated calmly then soon Taehyung and Michiko left the room.

Meanwhile, in Namjoon's office, a handsome doctor came to give him the suck of his life.

"ngh, hyun- hyungie, your pretty mouth is so good" Namjoon moaned loudly as the older fucked his own mouth onto Namjoon's cock.

Jin smiled at the compliment then continued bobbing his head up and down.

As it continued, Joon's phone suddenly rang. He reached for if but then the older whined. "Sorry Baby, I gotta take this. Continue."

Jin then held the bottom of Namjoon's dick and continued the action with his mouth.

"Hello?" Namjoon answered, Jin still sucking his dick. "Oh-oh yeah fuck, I mean, yeah I-i'll get to it" Namjoon's breath hitched. "Mm, bye" He said and ended the call in a speed of light.

"Fuck, baby, like that, gon-gonna c-cum" Namjoon said, gripping on his chair's arms, trying to thrust as Jin fucked his mouth on his cock.

Namjoon moaned loudly, feeling that pleasurable feeling on his stomach as his thighs shook. "F-f h-hyungie"

Namjoon moaned one more time, and released inside Jin's mouth, Jin removed his lips from the long organ, he wiped the cum off his mouth like nothing happened, while Namjoon was panting, like breathing crazily hard.

He stood up and gave Namjoon a peck, which eventually turned into a make out.

After the action, Namjoon pulled his pants up as Jin collapsed his body on the couch, eyes roaming around the office.

"Who called you?" Jin asked and Namjoon hummed before answering "oh, Just Tae's manager, she was inquiring me about her substitute hiring, since I'm the one who's incharge of these things and-

"Wait hiring?" Jin cut him off. "What's the job exactly?" He asks again. "Well, substitute manager, half nanny for a child like Taehyung" He chuckled. "Can you give me more details?" Jin continued.

"Babe, why are you so interested?" Namjoon said, sitting beside Jin, arms hugging the older's wide shoulders.

"Well you know Jungkook right?" The poor boy is drowning in debt and I'm sure this will help him a lot, can you do something for him, Joonie?" Jin said, puppy eyes mode activated.

Namjoon giggled and kissed the older's hair, "I'll do something Jinnie"

"You're the best, now fuck me?"

"Oh o-okay"