SIX

don't call me manhid, sadyang hindi talaga ako paasa.

Hear me out, Jungkook in Braces ✨

————————————

"Taehyungie" Jungkook chirped as he finished decorating his little room.

It was a normal sized room, he had his bed on the corner, desk on the window side, had his laptop and notebooks, books an a lamp arranged perfectly.

Some posters on his wall with fairy lights and abaca and pictures of him and Jeongyeon.

His shoe rack was also perfectly arranged, it was color coded just as his clothes on his little cabinet.

But, the whole apartment was different from Jungkook's room, it was elegant extravaganza, literally for millionaires or billionaires.

It literally spelt out Taehyung, because it was classy.

{ a little visual representation}

But it was no shock to Jungkook anymore, Taehyung was an Idol, he needed to be treated like a king, and he was, by everyone.

Taehyung opened the door and looked shocked, Jungkook was such a clean freak.

He stepped in and sat comfortably on his little bed, the younger following after a little while.

"Wow, You've cleaned everything" Taehyung said and Jungkook giggled. "Yeah, anyways, Michiko sent me an email on your schedule this week"  He said and Taehyung nodded.

"It says you'll have a photoshoot by Wednesday, and an Interview with E  by Friday" He continues

"Well rather than that you're all clear, comeback season just ended right? by the way, Singularity was THAT queen" Jungkook squeals and Taehyung chuckles.

"I see you've been stalking me on social media" Taehyung teasingly said and Jungkook laughed. "Noooo, I didn't~ ok maybe a little"

Taehyung kept smiling while Jungkook got a little confused. "What are you smiling about?" He asks.