love blossom 4

Not proof read!

Happy reading!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We were in a splendid apartment which was clearly well maintained at least too well for the busy ACP of the town.

"Sit" Neil said pointing out to the chair on the dining chair noticing me to busy in checking out the flat. I was embarrassed when he noticed.

"Ummm!! We have three rooms here. One is for my workout. And another one is study and one is the bed room. Still if you want I will ejaculate the study for you." Neil suggested bringing the piles of bags in which the watchman just now delivered.

"We may have surprise visitors" I wondered with his idea. He was trying to make me feel comfortable but that's not how it works.

"Yeah" he mumbled nodding at my point. "Then I will clean one part of my cupboard" he said noticing the pile of bags that has occupied the living room.

"Hopefully" I nodded and Neil gave me good time to explore the house. The room was not too spacey but breathable. Grey theme with white curtains all speaks about an ips taste. Neil was now in bathroom clearing the stuffs for me to occupy I guess.

It's not easy for him too. To suddenly accept a flat mate on his private space. He was busy setting up the heavy packed things up as I was setting up my cupboard. Ours actually, as the double door divided equal space for us. One of the drawers were also clear and I kept my jewels there. After done with things Neil was sitting on bed while I was still busy with the mounts of dresses.

"Let me cook something" he spoke as he stood up noticing that I may take time.

"You what" I was astonished with his words. Did I hear that he was to cook something or that part was for ordering something?

"Don't worry. It's safer" he kidded as I was still not being able to understand. How come he in his busy schedule cook daily? Or am I hallucinating?

"We are capable enough to cook avni" he still confirmed the news which I am still not being able to accept.

"How" I asked him with frown face. Yes I was clearly frustrated or u may have even noticed a tint of jealousy in my tone but I less care about that now.

"Why are you freaking out?" he chuckled at my reactions. Did he just now made fun of me?

"Because it's hard for me to digest the thing" I spatter back. The mere conversation was now turning into an awful argument but I am still wondering of how he managed.

"Sit" he ordered me still suppressing his giggles. Am I a joke for him? I sat one corner of the bed while still focusing him for an answer.

"Why do you think I can't cook" he asked doubtfully but still I could sense a sort of hesitation in his voice. Was he thinking that I will lash out at him? My mind was too adamant to accept that I was doing the same few minutes back.

"Because I am a bad cook" I could sense equal guiltiness in my voice. But his expression changed now. A serious one or a thinking one. I wasn't able to analyze it.

"When did I say that I was an amazing cook" he spoke smiling while I sighed.

"I know I overreacted" I was wondering at my foolishness.

"Naah! I can absolutely understand and it's totally right." He nodded before continuing.

"I initially struggled hard to stick on to the hostel meals and that situation demanded me to learn cooking. And do you know who helped me?" he asked eagerly while I nodded left and right while I was completely drifted into his speech.

"My first girl friend" he said with a proud smile. I don't know why but that was not at all pleasant for me. Did he have a past?

"Who" words rolled out of control and I could sense myself as a jerk now as I face palmed myself in my imagination.

"Arrreee!!! Bebe" he once again broke into a fist of laughter. I smiled or did I sigh in relief. No wonder even I am fan of this couple.

"You had some reason to learn this but I was abruptly been arrested into the kitchen the day our Rishta was confirmed." I spoke my heart out and his smile vanished. He became all serious to listen me.

"I was well sophisticated by my parents all these days and suddenly they were all set to prepare me to handle a toddler of 25 years" I chided while he made an open frown.

"Did you just gave me that strange tag" he complained just like a kid.

"you are angry" I chuckled at his annoying look. I literally found him cute while doing that. Last time he did the same right back on Mumbai.

"Yes" he snapped back.

"Acha baba! Sorry" I tried to calm him down which he did in seconds.

"And" he was all curious to know my roller coaster experience in kitchen. I sensed naughtiness too. No matter he is surely goanna tease me for good about this in future.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

How was the update?

How many of you know to cook

I know to cook but still not that much good but enough for a basic survival.

Do tell me through comments and press the star button for more updates.

Much love,

prinku