love blossom 18

I could still feel the warmth of his hands. That few steps we took together, hand in hand, occupied my mind for the rest of the evening. No words could reach my phantom echo. It was all like fairy tale! I have fallen for a man in an incredible way in an incredible situation, incredible enough that he is still not aware of my endearment. Or do I anymore need to express him. It's obvious right.

Far at the right corner I met his eyes. Just like many other time in the same evening his eye contact made me Smile, involuntarily creeping my lips which would have appeared more like a blush. And there goes his smirk confirming it.

His eyes gestured towards the backstage. And instantly he dropped his empty glass on one of the tray and his legs followed the direction where his eyes mapped just now. Reflexively, half with curiosity I followed him moving towards the secular area as he instructed.

"Isn't he hot?"

"Who? The ACP"

"Oh yeah young and zestful"

"And sexy too"

"There he goes, I was ogling his abs all this time and now he is gone"

"Don't forget that he is married"

"Like who cares" and there goes the group roaring louder with the most disgusting laughter. At least disgusting enough for me, after eavesdropping their dirty thoughts even though it was accidental. I passed a killer glare towards them. Not that it helped as no one were aware off that they are been glared by the girl whose husband they are talking dirty about.

Right near the grandstand he pulled me in a swift and we disappeared from the rest in seconds.

"Are you insane" I couldn't help from asking as I was scandalized by his sudden pull.

"Who asked you to be this pretty" he skirmishes back with a smirk. I could feel the warmth of his chest as my palms were rested beneath his shirt in support while his arms were around me securing my waist tighter enough that there is no possibility of slipping off.

I blushed; I am pretty sure that I blushed this time as I could feel my cheeks pad heated. The warmth of his body brushing mine was not letting me think anything straight. Starring at his lips I felt like I was parting mine. Intentionally and teasingly he moved his head away from my face making me frown. He was all slow and steady, may that be skimming my hips in an attempt to steady me or may that be cautiously separating me away from him. He was teasing me. I could feel the way he is enjoying it thoroughly. And out of all, I was enjoying it too. It lasted no longer as he succeeded to steady the clingy me!

But thanks to his bustle that I was able to notice his open buttons. Those cheap filthy comments reminded me of the pending encounter.

"Wth is wrong with your buttons. Didn't you check before wearing?" and that's when he was looking at his shirt too. I mean his open shirt.

"Areee! I just like that left it open. It looks cool right" I couldn't understand his words. I mean how on earth this sounding cool is.

"Just put on your buttons or I would make sure you would cover it with a dupatta next time" I glared making him chuckle.

"Cover what avni" his husky voice was intoxicating me not to forget our proximity.

"Cover your torso" I tried to sound bold but it came out to be gruff.

"Is that affecting you" his lips brushed my earlobes making me shiver. My already hovering chest now found it to be very hard to breathe. I shuddered as he stepped away looking at me with a smirk.

"No but actually" I couldn't say anything under his intense glare, not to mention where though.

"Ugh! How I wish you were little more expressive avni" he frowned before pulling me again towards him. And as always I just let him pull me. I remained silent as I had no idea of what to say. Should I mention him of how bad I felt when I overheard those meaningless conversations? I cautiously didn't do that knowing what it costs. A lot of smirks and teasing glances.

"I guess you are not goanna say that little secret out" he guessed it right. How on earth does he know everything?

Giving up to my pale face he took my palms to close my eyes as he took my left hand in his. I obeyed and closed my eyes as I felt him step aside while our other hand still intertwined.

"Avni" I heard his voice and opened my eyes. I expected anything in the world but not this. There he was, right before me, in his knees while his hands sandwiching my left hand. He smiled as he playfully skimmed my empty ring finger with his thumb pad.

"Long before I stole something without your knowledge in the fear that I don't have any rights over it. But today after knowing what I am for you, I would like to give it back to you" I frowned now. Expecting a long fully fledged love proposal but getting back a theft confession gets out of box. Well he in my life was also out of box.

"Ohkay, I can understand your confused expression. Let me come to the point!" he slipped the single stone diamond ring right at the entrance of my ring finger and looked up at me asking my permission.

But I couldn't take my eyes off the ring. The ring I thought I have lost forever when I sold it in first place. Never had I thought Neil would have saved this for me.

"What have I done to get you" I mumbled as I knelt down to pull him for a tight hug. He cooed me to and fro as I held him tighter knocking his breathe out forgetting the surrounding.

I felt that forever and ever in his arms.

###############

Hello everyone. How are you guys. In case you are wondering about the history of the ring please reread love blossom 6 to get clarity!!

Hehehe!!! So yeah don't forget tell me how the update was.

Much love,

Prinku!