love blossom 15

Happy reading!!

#############
"So yeah, how is the baby" neelamaa smiled seeing her happy daughter in the kitchen stirring the gravy.

"Maa, you know what, I carried him in my arms" avni cherished the beautiful moment with enthusiasm to her mother while Ayesha maa was also standing there proudly smiling at her daughter.

"So it was true that you were upset about the old things earlier" Ayesha maa interrupted as that's what Neil told to them as. But it's only Neil who doesn't know the full part of the story.

"Haan" avni replied in a not so interested tone while neelamaa sensed the building tension in the kitchen.

"Beta, how much time should I say you! It was a phobia and it demanded the treatment for me. I didn't mean to leave you just like that. I went away only after neela ji assured me to take care of you. I was helpless that time." Ayesha maa said with pleading eyes sensing avni's tremendous anger towards her is still sticking to her.

"It's ok maa! I guess you have explained me enough of times about this." avni purposefully added every bit of sarcasm on her tone.

"You are ought to forgive me" Ayesha maa added "I am your mother" she said pleadingly. Neelamaa placed hands on her shoulder to console her but Ayesha maa was stubborn to stop.

"I deserve your apologies avi! Kal tera bhi bacha hoga. What will you do if she also reacts like this to you?" and that was the last nail of the coffin. Rage inside her was so outpouring that she lost herself in anger.

"Neither I will become a mother nor will I let another child to suffer like me. I had neelamaa to support but whom will a child from me would be left after." Avni spoke with red eyes and angry face whereas her index finger was pointing towards her mom. Both the ladies were too shocked to see their otherwise calm daughter in such a disheveled state while avni was quick enough to leave the place.

"That's not how it works she started her family with Neil naa" Ayesha Maa started to panic after Avni left the place.

"Ayesha ji, calm down. Maybe they haven't plan for a baby yet! It's ok, relax" neelamaa managed the situation and left behind avni to stop her.

"Avni, you can't speak to your mom like this" neelamaa husked slowly after dragging her towards the corner.

"I don't give a damn about it" Avni replied shrugging away from her hold and left the flat banging the door behind.
#############

"Avni is not at home Neil" Neil could sense fear on her face.

"Not in home, but where did she go neelamaa" he asked as he placed the case file down. "Does anyone know" he asked getting no answer from her.

"She went away angrily. Pata nahi kaha" neelamaa shrugged as she followed Neil to the hall who was busy searching something.

"We have our keys here. I know where she might be. I will bring her" he assured with a smile to her startled face.

"It was about" neelamaa tried to explain the situation while Neil interrupted.

"Let Avni do that honor's" he said and headed towards the staircase.

Other than the balcony the top of the water tank which is Avni's favorite hangover place. And it's Neil who know that very well.

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Clad in her red top with a open hairs her front was facing the lively city. Her curly hairs were speaking sweet nothings with the rubbing soft winds. Neil removed his shoe and kept them near her already lying chappal and climbed the ladder to reach her. He could here soft whimpers and sniffing sound as she was rubbing off her tears with the back of her hands. Her back was facing him. Sighing slowly he sat near her while she rubbed off her cheeks with extra force to hide her tears from him.

"Use this" he handed her his kerchief while she just took a look at him.

"I guess I should find some better place to sneak in for privacy" she mumbled as she took his white kerchief.

"I heard you Mrs Khanna. Don't worry, wherever you go. I would find you." He replied while she once again took an ounce to look at him. This time he was also starring at her.

"Look what you have done to yourself" he complained taking the piece of cloth from her and cleaning her smudged kajal and sweaty forehead.

"Ithna gussa" he commented as he wiped away her sweat. She was in her absolutely disheveled state all red due to the rageful cry.

Avni stayed quit. She needed some peace. Some silence. And some of his words, some of his scoldings. Something that soothe her despite of facing the harsh unpleasant reality.

After wiping her face carefully Neil extended his arms completely understanding that she is in need to be held close. It didn't take even a seconds of thoughts for avni to rush into his embrace consoling her soul. And they hugged their souls out. Tighter he holded her the more she buried her face into his chest. The remained in each other's embrace not ready to break this beautiful hug.

************************************

Much love,
Prinku 💖