love blossom 20

(P.s. Love has finally blossomed)

I know that you guys will never stop reading just because I am goanna put an 18+ warning. 

But I just wanna say that bashing is not allowed. If the content is too risky for you to handle then stay away. Kindly don't put your senseless comments here. Criticism and foolishness are two completely different things.

Here we go with the final chapter of the FF!

Happy reading!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The dinner was silent. Neil was simultaneously glancing at avni sitting beside him, as she was trying hard to concentrate on her food. The air around them was thick and both couldn't understand how to stable their condition.

Avni could feel his attention towards her but she was clueless to understand what to do.

"Shit" Neil cursed finally dropping the spoon and turning towards her. He took her hands in his making her turn abruptly towards his side.

"Isn't this very awkward! This very moment were we don't know what to speak" Neil said not being able to tolerate this unwanted silence.

Avni stared hard at him not understanding what to say. She just replied with a faint smile.

"You understand my words right. I know I am......" avni leant forward towards his face while his breathe hitched making him stop his words abruptly.

She took ounces to glance at his eyes which immediately met her's, and again she started to concentrate on her lips.

Avni had every intention of drifting away from Neil until his hand touched her face.

The acceleration of her heart-rate has nothing to do with fear and everything to do with what her body really wants. She looked once again at his lips which hold her attention.

After all this time he reads her like a book, eyes on her chest, her breathing rate duly noted, a smirk appeared on his stubble face.

With a gentle finger he reorients her face so that he holds the gaze Avni didn't want to give him, stealing the passion from her eyes in a way that only magnifies the spark.

There is no smile on his lips, only the hot intensity of his gaze that they both know is the start of the inferno to come.

"I love you" avni mused under his ministrations while her eyes were long shut letting her brain to register his sweet ministrations.

But Neil's eyes were no more shut. It was wide open observing her timid smile as she confessed him, her love. He brushed her cheeks with his thumb to deepen the redness which in turn was making him blush more.

She felt his Warm lips pressed against hers. Avni's eyes widen and it takes approximately one point three seconds for her to realize that Neil is kidding her and a further three point eight seconds to realize that she's kissing him back.

Her eyes have fluttered shut and in the darkness she sees light exploding. His lips are chapped and her bones are aching and she can taste the metallic tang of blood not understanding who's though!

But she no more cared because all she can focus on is the liquid warmth that was quickly spreading through her body.

She couldn't focus enough of Neil's wandering hands which was now travelling further north on her torso. Neither could remember when she shifted on his lap.

On the soft moan he just made as he savored her curves, was the intoxicating feeling of diving head first into an erupting volcano.

And most of all, the way he tastes her lips like cotton candy and her closed eyes was making midnights under turning galaxies. The kiss was long and she felt that his mouth was hot and her heart raced up as she felt him cupping her full grown bosom, with his hands under her shirt.

Somewhere in between ecstasy they could hear the sounds of shattering plates but couldn't figure out exactly. Neil pushed away all the hurdles over the dine as he made her sit on it.

She was a breathing mess as he pulled away her top. And just then the first bite of cold wind creeps under his nightshirt as Avni's hand moves around his middle, warm and hard torso, while he was busy with her collar bones giving open mouth kisses and descending further downwards.

In seconds her body was molded to his, as avni ripped off his faintly sticking clothes on her own, sharing her body heat as easily as she shared her feelings few moments before.

I could never let anyone close to me like this, but he's so different. I've never known a person to always have the right motivations, even when I am wrong. There's purity to his, naivety perhaps, but he's the only flower in the meadow for my eyes.

Neil felt that there was nothing more bewitching than Avni's naked form. The world can keep its supermodels, anorexic looking as they are. But Avni was so soft under his touch and he felt her breasts so warm, so responsive to his touch.

As soon as Neil's hand felt upon them her kisses change, deeper, more sensual. Her response to his touch was so magical that he was experimenting every possible touch as they were smudging each other in the soft mattress.

Pressing her under his torso he buried himself inside her as she held the back of his hairs groaning badly. Arching her back she was rhythmic to his moves giving him more space to enter, while simultaneously he was making her skin go dark in-between his teethes.

At each passing strokes, she couldn't help from pulling him away from her neck and yanking their lips together. She twitched her legs on his hips as she felt a deep knot under her stomach while the strange feeling was engulfing her. Neil could feel how foreign she was with those pleasures he was giving her.

She pressed his arms harder while Neil grunted under her touch making him increasing his phase as he felt her going more tight. Not lasting any longer avni exploded shortly accompanying Neil who deepened his kiss as she felt herself getting filled by him.

Both were panting, flushed and clearly exhausted as Avni was lying above Neil drifting into a deep slumber.

The ranting noises of raindrops were like music to Neil's ears as he embraced his lady rustling their bodies under the blanket and slowly he closed his eyes. Both had that small little smile adoring their faces as they slept. The smile of contentment was evident to their ever happy life!

###############

So that is the last chapter of the FF!

Don't forget to tell me how it was!

Signing off, Prinku with much love!