love blossom 10

After a long break! Look who is here😌.

Achaa! Hope you remember my story🌚!

Happy reading

XXXXXXXXXXX

"Neil! What's a need of such a big pack"I heard Avni huffing right behind me.

"Some important files are too be carried out avni" I nodded acknowledging her comment.

She was upset right from the day I quoted that I would be away for few days. The case is at its final touch and all we need to do now was to grab some evidence.

"Are you sure" it was Avni again. I nodded silently as I pushed the piles of paperwork's inside.

My flight is at 9:30 and I have asked suneri to stay over with avni. She may get her due anytime soon and DD is coming with me. Thought I felt bad for not at least  sparing him from the mission, the couples were all ok with this. Avni proposed that she will stay with suneri but she in turn said to turn up here.

"The hospital is near and call the ambulance in case of emergency" I instructed to the umpeth time while Avni just nodded. She didn't smile. I could see her lost somewhere.

"Don't dare to stay awake whole night for some stupid dealings" I warned her workoholic nature.

"Look who is saying" she mocked back as she headed back to the room. She came out soon with a small pouch.

"What's this" I asked suprised. I tried to act not so emotional. And she was very well maintaining her moves too.

"Your medicines." She handed over the pink cover while I just stared at it.

"No wonder I fall sick often but that dosen't mean that I will take out this girly thing to treat myself" I spoke my heart out while she glared at me with an raised eyebrows.

" You never know! you will thank me when you see this baggage at the crocking ache that you get after late long nights." She chided my headaches and a tint of naughtiness creeped into my otherwise straight mind.

"Well now a days I get some other remedy to be soothing too! And I am wondering that Should I pack you too" I spoke slowly as I headed to pick the water bottle lying over the  kitchen. And while moving towards the kitchen I saw her blushing as she kept the pouch on my luggage.

"And you remember naa! My workshop is dated" I couldn't help from smiling when she said that as I remembered Avni first encounter about that to me.

She literally pounced upon me for the hug and it was the first time we shared such a bear hug in 'public' though it was limited with only DD and suneri. She was happier and excited for the event! And then this happened. At one hand I am happy that my work load is goanna get reduced as this case cracks but on the other side missing her is goanna be inevitable for all these days away from her.

My mind seriously was now planning to pack her too. Or why should I not! Because suneri needs her. We guys should plan for a trip once she gets the little one and once we get over this mission.

"How can I forget that" I smiled sighing as I carried the water bottle to the hall where she was standing with sheepish grin sticken on her face. She was all paused as she got my reply this late.

"I will come soon" I promised though I don't know how much that's goanna be true. I am going to disappoint her on her very first event.

"Don't involve suneri much, add your new assistant" the mere mention of mithali made Avni fume now. No wonder even though I feel uncomfortable under her gaze I love to tease avni with that. She is too much conformable with me that avni is planning to dismiss her.

"I was worried. She is in her third trimester" I lied as she fumed setting up the dinner.

"The mithali is being over clingy with clients too. Sort of thinking to get rid of her. But I am just lacking the source" Avni was taunting her intentionally while I tried my best to suppress my laughter.

"Sometimes it attracts customers when you be easy go" I tired to stir more "I guess I am a designer" she mocked at me as she dropped the spoon off her soup moving to her plate.
"I didn't mean it in other way" I tired to keep up the conversation.

"It would be better if you don't even mean it" she gave a suggestive glare which means *mind your own business*

"You don't always have to be rude on me. Or alteast try to show that you r one" I was clearly annoyed with her mocking behavior but I also know that it was me who provoked her.

"Kya Matlab" she asked with raised eye brows and curt expression.

"Matlab, can't you be like a normal wife who will have all sort of uncomfortable feelings when her husband is going for a mission" I stated.

"Is that mandatory"

"Don't you think so" I asked little suprised while she stoped speaking. She was trying to hide but her expressions said that she is not good with me going to the mission.

The convo didn't continue after that as Avni chose not to. Everytime when it's about our marriage she chooses something or other to divert the topic. But we can not always escape from the reality.

DD and suneri were having a crazy farewell as they both were in each others arms for past 10 minutes. Now DD was speaking to her womb some sweet little things which I wasn't able to hear from the balcony. Avni was standing besides me smiling.

"How cute they look together" Avni said as she moved towards the living room while I grabbed her.

"Don't disturb them" I hushed her and she stoped her tracks. I felt her gaze upon me. We both were standing there leaning against the railing while I was holding her hands.

"What" I asked as I felt her looking at me for this long time.

"This is how parents love each other" she whispered slowly and I turned towards her.

Neither I understood why she said that nor I dared to ask her.

Finally when DD was done he waved at me and something felt sharp right over my heart. Yes we have to leave now and I spent all this time with her fighting like a stupid. I saw her, she was still not holding my hands and her head was down focusing on her dupatta. She didn't even look at me.

I left her hand with heavy heart and started to leave as I saw suneri moving towards the balcony door. But something stoped me. No, it was not her but it was me. I was rooted on the spot even though I wanted to move. and then I did the most unexpected thing!

I hugged her tightly without giving damn to her response. And that exact time she hugged me back with the same force reciprocating the same.

"I will miss fighting with you over your assistant" I mumbled as I left her and she frowned at me. "You r teasing me" she glared once again while I winked at her.

"And you r getting jelous" I made her realize as I left the place. The whole scenery was worth of the memory to cherish long over the journey.

XXXXXXXXXXX

What do you feel about Avni!

And what about Neil, he too is not expressing his feeling or is that avni Everytime brushing away the reality!

Do drop your views through comments!

And btw, This story is goanna end soon! But overwhelmed with the lovely responses.

Much love guys!

Prinku 💖