(6) *Tord* Friday, August 3

My alarm clock beeped, so I quickly smacked it with so much force it could have broke.

I almost broke it every morning of that year, the fact that it lasted so long was appalling to me.

I buried my head in the pillows beneath it, and reached for my phone, which sat on my night stand. I grabbed it, and when I turned it on I almost screamed from all the rage that filled me. Jessica had texted again, and in case you haven't noticed I didn't really enjoy her company, or her text messages.

The three new texts to me read, 

"Hey bitch!"

"You know, I was thinking, since you love gay people so much, how about I not tell everyone you're gay."

"I'll just tell all the f*gs I know that you're single! I don't care if you're dating Jane, that'll be great."

I sighed, and began typing my response.

"Oh, please do. I'd love to see the look on their faces when they find out you support them enough to set them up with someone!"

I hit send, and flopped back first onto my bed. My phone buzzed, but I ignored it, until I realized I better check to to see if it was Jane.

It was.

"Hey Tord!"

"You know that Tom kid?"

"Yeah"

"What about him?"

"I don't like him, he seems sketchy."

"Yeah, that's Tom for you."

"Or at least, I think that's how Tom is..."

"I don't know him enough about him to really know..."

"Exactly why you should stop hanging out with him!"

I sighed, and rubbed my temple. I didn't have time for this shit right then.

Wait, why would Jane of all people be texting me this? I thought she was cool. She probably just wants to keep me safe, yeah, that's all it is.

"Look Jane, Tom, and I aren't even friends, so there's really no reason to break us apart."

I got out of my bed, and walked to my closet, before I could get a response from Jane. It's not like I could talk with her all morning without getting dressed! That would just be idiotic of me.

I opened my closet, and looked around inside it.

Eventually I settled on a black T-shirt that read, "I'll Never Lose My Virginity Cause I Don't Lose" (I have lost my virginity though.) in bold, white letters, and some grey jeans. I also had my red hoodie, which I basically never left the house without.

That hoodie is important to me, because my ex-boyfriend gave it to me, before he left me for some other guy. I still missed him sometimes.

I went to the bathroom that attached to my door to brush my teeth and change. Then when I walked out I went to the dining room, and sat down with mom. Dad usually missed breakfast, because he left early, same case for today.

"So, son?" Mom asked.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"You still sure you wanna be Red Leader? I haven't submitted the paperwork yet, just in case you changed your mind about this whole thing," He asked, sipping his coffee from his "Best Mom" mug I got him for his birthday.