𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬

chapter one:
what a young girl should not know

I saw my parents murdered right in front of my eyes. They dropped dead to the floor before I could even think of saying my last farewells. The person who killed them is still anonymous. The police gave up, but I didn't. I'm still looking for them. I'll find whoever killed them, and I'll give them a taste of their own medicine.

My life altered for the worse after the day they passed. I was homeless, for one. I didn't have any food either. I was basically starving on the streets, scavenging any left overs that were thrown my way. The heroes did nothing. They assist in finding my parents' killer. They didn't help me when I needed them most, when I was dying on the street.

Of course, I used to love heroes, just like every other kid would, but when they left me for dead on the side of the road, my beliefs and admiration for them changed completely. Every single one of those heroes is a piece of shit. Even the big dog himself, All Might. I hate his guts and his smiling-ass.

The death of a loved one isn't something any young girl should see, and the sadness that comes with it is something no young girl should know.

~✍️♥️🚫

chapter one:
end
word count: 230