𝙠𝙪𝙧𝙤 𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩

chapter two:
kuro akuma and that one time she got shot

Kuro's POV

"Let's go tease 'em a little! If we keep hiding here, they'll find us eventually. C'mon, Akuma! Where's your sense of adventure?" Yogan asked.

"I lost it a long time ago, along with my dignity," I say in a monotone voice making Yogan deadpan.

"Kuro Akuma! Let's go have some fun!" She said, taking my hand.

I just stared at the back of her full head of bleach blonde hair. Her eyes flashed an even more vibrant blue as we stepped out of the confinement of our warehouse. We hid in there to escape the "shitty trio" as Yogan and I call them. The trio was made up of my three least favorite heroes:

Ingenium - aka Tensei Iida

Eraserhead - aka Shota Aizawa

All Might - aka Toshinori Yagi

Wanna know how I know his name?—Too bad, that's a story for another time.

Yogan and I stepped into the moonlit path of the side walk. The abandoned warehouse was in the middle of the city. It was surrounded by busy cars and yelling people and horns. I preferred our standard hideout better. The quiet was much more homey.

"Put your hood up and mask on, Yogan! They'll see you, dumbass," I scolded Yogan as she hastily put her hood up. I did the same.

"Why do I need to put all of that crap on? It's not like anyone knows our faces. By the way, I've told you so many times to just call me by my first name. Why don't you just do it?"

"Sorry, your highness," I said in a mocking tone, earning a deathglare from Yogan. "I'll use it during emergencies—like now! Yokina move!" I said, pushing Yogan out of the way of Eraserhead's bandages.

"Finally you two walked out of there. I was getting tired of waiting. My shift is about to end, so let's just wrap this up. Shall we?" Eraser taunted.

"Not today, you hobo-lookin'-ass!" I yelled as I ran in the other direction, Yogan right behind me.

We rounded a corner and were met with Ingenium.

Dammit, they're prepared.

I took hold of Yogan's hand and crossed the street, running as fast as I could.

"Get back here, you damn brats!" Jeez Eraser sure did have a temper, huh?

I rounded the corner and ran into an alley, watching as Eraser and Ingenium passed us. I breathed out a relieved sigh as I slid down the wall. Yogan copied suit.

I heard their footsteps as they looked around every corner and on top of every building.

Dumbasses.

"Damn, they're too quick," Eraser complained.

"Yeah, next time we should get All Might out here or something," Ingenium said and Eraser nodded.

"I'm taking the class to the annual USJ trip, you gonna make an appearance?" Eraser asked in a gruff voice.

I looked at Yogan as we both maliciously smirked.