𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙢

chapter eight:
the hero killer's familiar victim

Akuma's POV

So far, the sports festival had lived up to its usual hype. The Olympics were a thing of the past now ever since UA's sports festival caught cameras' eyes. The students who attended the pretentious school were as skilled as ever. I was able to analyze enough about each one of their quirks as they slowly advanced. I was actually quite impressed, that was until the blonde went up to play.

He had a cocky smirk on his face as he winked at his opponent. He raised his hands, electricity sparking at his fingertips. I really thought he had it in him. An electrification quirk could be super useful. This kid took away every last drop of my hope in lightning quirks.

He made the mistake of using all his power at once, putting all his energy into the several volts of electricity. His opponent should've been at least a little bit effected, but there wasn't even a dent on her. She was left unscathed as her vines-for-hair took the brunt of the attack.

The boy just stood there blankly, a dopey look sketched on his features. He was drooling, walking around like a dumbass.

"Pffftt—BAHHAHAHA!" I bursted out laughing uncontrollably, it was uncommon for me to have laugh attacks, but this kid was too much.

I really though a hero trainee could put up a fight? I must've been dreaming.

🚫

"Well that's a wrap. Lets just stay away from the three crazy ones," I say, stretching as I go to grab another sprite.

"Midoriya, Bakugo, and Todoroki I'm guessing?"

"Precisely. Especially Midoriya. He fought like a maniac. The boy could've killed himself."

"Yea, but the spike-haired boy was kinda...cute?"

I spit out my sprite in surprise.

"Bakugo?"

"Sure! Why not? His anger is kinda...hot?"

"Yogan, you're hopeless..." I trailed off, walking to my room.

"Well it's not my fault you have no. love. life!"

"Never said I wanted one!" I yelled from my room.

I opened my phone, looking up the name The Hero Killer.

It didn't have as much as I'd like to see. Most people made it a priority to delete any evidence of his fights, but others would end up just reuploading them again and again.

He was an ugly, crazed villain who's killed enough heroes to be classified as a serial killer. Needless to say, I didn't know if we could handle this one.

"Kuro! I'm going out to get groceries!"

"Alright, whatever!"

I wrote down a couple names he'd already taken down.

Tensei Iida.

Ingenium...

Was he...?

No, it's gotta be someone else, there's no way-

I stopped mid-thought as I stared at my phone as I scrolled. Tons of news articles had started rolling in about Tensei and his critical injuries.

Oh my god.

I stood up so abruptly that I flipped over my desk chair.

"Yogan...Yogan!"

~✍️♥️🚫

chapter eight:
end
word count: 497