Chapter 2: Meeting The Host Club

~Small Recap~

It finally the end of class and I was getting all of my stuff together. "Are you going to the host club today?" Said a girl with blonde hair tied up in a braid. "Of course!" Said a girl with short black hair. "A host club? That sounds interesting, but I don't know if I'd be into it..." I thought to myself. I'd had always kind liked girls more the boys, but I could probably just check it out for fun. After deciding, I started to walk out of class. But before I could get out, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

~Okay Back To The Story~

Narrator POV

You whipped your head around to see the two twins from before with giant grins. They both had ginger hair and sort of amber eyes. They looked so alike it was kinda unsettling. "Can I help you..?" you asked confused. "You're new, right?" the twin on the right said. You nodded slowly. "I'm Kaoru and this is my brother Hikaru." the twin on the left said. "Um...hello," you said quietly. "Do you want us to show you around?" Hikaru said. You thought that it would be nice, but you weren't in the mood. "No thank you..but thanks for the offer," you said. The twins gave you a dumbfounded look then looked at each other. "Well, okay. See you around," they said at the same time. They then walked out of the classroom, but you were still confused about what just happened. "They're kinda annoying, huh?"

You looked to where the voice was coming from and saw the boy you sit behind in class. "I'm Haruhi, you sit behind me," he said while he stretched out his hand. "It's nice to meet you," you said while taking his hand and shaking it. "Do you like it here so far?" he asked. "I guess so, but it's easy to get overwhelmed," you say. "Yeah, it kinda is," he says. You and he stay silent for a couple of seconds. You both have your heads down, but you take a quick glance at him and see that he's blushing slightly and has a very focused expression like he's trying to think of what to say next. Before you could say something, he blurts out "I-I that this is kinda random, but d-do you want to go to the host club with me? I'm actually an h-host there and I thought that you could..come with me?" Yours surprised by his sudden invite, but as you thought before, maybe it would be nice to check out once. "Sure," you say. Haruhi looks up at you at smiles, still blushing. "O-okay. I'll see you after school," he said as he left you.

~Time Skip~

Your POV

Finally, it was the end of school. As I was dismissed from my last class, I kept thinking about what I should do after school. Then I remembered that I made a promise to go to the host club with that boy Haruhi. It was weird that he'd even talk to me. After all, it was only my first day. But he was so nice about it, I couldn't really refuse. As I was walking out of class, I saw Haruhi standing by the door. He immediately looked up and smiled softly when he saw me. "A-are you ready to go?" he asked. "Um, yeah," you say. I start to follow him, while still having what's really going on or where we're going. Eventually, we make it to what looks like a music room. He opens the door, letting me go in. The place is a giant room with tables and couches spread out all over the place. There was already a handful of girls spread around the place sipping tea or talking with their friends. I have to admit, it's impressive. I stood there in awe until Haruhi asked me "Do you want to meet the other host members..? Maybe even request one?" "Sure..." I said still looking around at the place. "Okay, I'll go get them."

Soon, I was standing in front of seven guys who all looked completely different. "This is (Y/N) (L/N). She's new here and I volunteered to show her around a bit." Haruhi said. I could kinda notice his eyes light up a bit when he said my name. "Hello," I said. I then noticed that those twins from before were also part of the host club. I kinda forgot their names, though. They were giving Haruhi a weird look, though. I have no idea what that's about. "I'm Tamaki Suou. It's nice to meet you, princess," said the one in the middle. he had very blond hair and bright violet eyes. He did kinda look like someone who would be part of a hot club. He then knelt down and take my hand and gently kissed it. Oh my fucking god. This is the most cliche thing to happen. As he was done, I imminently swatted my hand away and hid it behind my back. "Um yes, hi," I muttered. "This doesn't really seem like something that you would do, Haruhi." said the person next to Tamaki. He had jet black hair and wore round glasses. He had a clipboard in hand as well. "R-really...?" Haruhi said blushing. "I'm just joking. Also, I'm Kyoya Ootori by the way." "Hi..." I said. "It's nice to meet you! You can call me Honey. And that's Mori.' said a small blonde boy with brown eyes and a pink stuffed bunny. He was on the shoulders of a very tall boy, who was supposedly Mori. He didn't say anything, he just nodded. "W-well, while you are here, is there anyone one you want to request?" budded in Haruhi. "Ummm..sure. Can I request for you?" I said turning to Haruhi. He started blushing a deep red. "S-sure..!" he peeped. I noticed all of the other hosts were looking at Haruhi weirdly, especially Tamaki. Did Haruhi like me...?

As we were both sitting down at one of the tables, I could notice Haruhi blushing a lot as we talked. He messed up a lot on his words and by the way, the other hosts were looking him, this wasn't how he usually acted. We talked about simple things, like hobbies and things that we liked and disliked. Whenever I talked, he always seemed so interested in what I was saying. It was kinda nice. "Would you like some more tea?" he asked. "Sure I said as he grabbed the tea kettle. Then, I accidentally bumped his arm and the kettle spilled all over my chest. "Ahh! I'm so sorry!" said as he grabbed some napkins and started to try to wipe away the stain. I started blushing. He basically touching my boobs, so I started to panic. It toke him a second to realize what he was doing, and when he did, he turned red. "D-don't worry about it! I'll clean it up." I said. He backed away from me and gave me the napkins. He looked down and was probably regretting his life choices. I could hear muffled laughter and when I looked up, I saw the two twins snickering. Haruhi and I started to blush more. "S-sorry about that.." he said quietly. "As I said, it's fine! I have a spare that I can wear, so don't worry about it. I actually don't but Haruhi seemed to feel better. "Well, I should probably get going now anyway. Thank you so much for showing me around today. I really appreciate it." I said to Haruhi, smiling. "No problem...will I see you tomorrow?" he asked as I was grabbing my bag. "Of course. I might even come back here and hang with you. Bye!" I say while walking out. When I was fully out of the music room, I let out a huge sigh. I can't believe that just happened. But, at least I have a new friend, I hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY MY GOD, THIS TOKE A LONG TIME. It's still very awkward. I won't make the next chapter this long, though. But, I will make the next chapter when you find out that Haruhi is a girl. I also made some edits to the first chapter because there were some parts that were really annoying me. Bye for nowwwwwww

-buni