Chapter 5: The First Date (Part 1)

Haruhi's POV (ooh)

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!" "Calm down! It's not that big of a deal! (Y/N) and I am only going on a small date." "BUT THAT'S THE PROBLEM! Not only did you tell (Y/N) that you are a girl, but you are going on a dATE WITH HER!" I just had told the host club that I was going on a date with (Y/N). Or I hope so...Tamaki was the one who reacted the most. Now he was in a corner of the room, sulking. "Stop overreacting, Tamaki. It's just one date." Hikaru and Kaoru said at the same time. "I'm surprised you two are taking this well." I say as I turn to the twins. Kaoru shrugs. "Well, I'm happy for you!" Honey says smiling. I smile back at him. "I won't tell you anything else about the date, though. I don't want you guys to go and ruin it or something..." I say as I look over at Tamaki and the twins. "Well, have fun. But you should probably wear a wig. Just in case someone recognizes you." Kyoya says. I nod. "I really can't wait. (Y/N) is the first girl I've ever liked in that way..." I say to myself. "Well, I have to go get ready now..." I wave goodbye and walk out of the host club, extremely nervous for the day ahead of me.

Your POV

It was finally the day that Haruhi and I go on a date. We had been planning for a little less than a week and the day was finally here. We both decided to go to a movie and then hang out at the mall. It was a simple first date and I liked that. When the time came around, I quickly got ready, with Dads help of course. He was very happy for me and very supportive. It was very nice of him. After I got ready, I headed to where Haruhi and I were going to meet. I arrived pretty early, just in case Haruhi was late. I stood near the entrance and waited. A couple of minutes passed and Haruhi still hadn't arrived. Suddenly, I saw a short girl with long brown hair and bangs walking towards me. It toke me a second to realize that this is, in fact, Haruhi. "Hi! Sorry if I kept you waiting." she said. She was wearing along with the wig a pastel pink flowy dress and went just below her knees. She looked really fucking cute. I was only wearing (your favorite outfit)! She looked so much better than me. "H-hey..." I say trying to hide my blush. She looks at me and blushes a little. "Y-you look really nice!" "Thanks..." I reply. "Do you want to go in now?" She nods. "Yeah. And thanks for not overreacting to the wig. I nod and smile. "I understand." I say. She smiles and leads me inside the theater. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHH IM SORRY THAT THIS TOKE SO LONG TO WRITE AND HOW SHORT IT IS. I HAD A LOT OF ELA STUFF TO WRITE AND NOW I HAVE A FUCK TONE OF TESTING. ILL TRY TO WRITE THE NEXT PART AS SOON AS IM DONE WITH TESTING OKIE BYE

-buni