Chapter 8: Making It Official

Haruhi's POV

"We need to tell the host club" "Do we have to?" (Y/N) nods. We were both standing outside of the host club, hand in hand. "I'm sure that they'll be fine with it." she says gripping my hand tighter. I think shes more nervous than me. "Okay...let's go in." (Y/N) says. "Yes." We don't do anything. "Can you open the door?" she askes. "No, you do it! This was your idea!" I reply. "But you are the one whos in a club here!" I sigh and open the door and let go of her hand. When we walk in, we see all the host club members sitting around a table, probably drinking tea and talking about boys' things. "Ah, there you are Haruhi!" Tamaki says looking up from his cup. "What was it you wanted to talk to us about-" Tamaki notices (Y/n) and expression turn into a salty glare.

(Y/N) and I both sit down at one of the couches that's around the table. We both have our heads down. "What is it that you want to talk to us about? But I already have a feeling I know whats it's about." Kyoya says with a bit of a smirk. (Y/N) blushes. "U-um, well, we just wanted to come here and say that, um-" I cut off (Y/N) before she can finish. "We're dating. M-me and (Y/N) are dating." Everyone's eyes widen. "REALLY?!" Honey yells. He jumps up and down excitingly with his bunny in his hands. "Wow, I can't believe it!" Kaoru and Hikaru look over at each other. Kyoya doesn't react. Mori surprisingly has a small smile on his face. And Tamaki, I don't know how to explain his reaction. He looked like he went through the stages of grief.

"So...is everyone okay with this?" I ask. Everyone nods other than Tamaki, he's in the corner growing mushrooms. (Y/N) smiles. "I'm very appreciative of everyone for letting me date Haruhi. I like her and all..." I blush. "It's gonna take some getting used to, though," Karou says. Hikaru nods. "Yeah, I'd never thought that you'd be a lesbian-" Before Hikaru could finish Kyoya hits him on the head with his clipboard. "None the less, we're all very happy for you to and we will do anything to help you two. Isn't that right, Tamaki?" Tamaki is still in the corner. He slowly turns his head over to us. "Y-yes..." he whispers. (Y/N) giggles and holds my hand tightly. It's like she's mocking him. But even though it was hard, we did it. We told the host club we were dating. and Tamaki seems more ok with it than I thought

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

so hi??? sorry this is super super short???????? I've had like a fuck toon of writing for school to do. Like 3 different things in the past 2 weeks. it's okie though I got an A on the first 2. But I'm working on another fem character x fem reader story! all I'll say that it's for Persona 5. not gonna say the girl though. I want to put in a LOT more effort into the next one more than this one. I'm supper excited about it and I'll try to post the first chapter later this week or next week. bye :))

-buni