Chapter 18

•Drea•

"Briana You Keep Going The Wrong Way Sweetheart. We Only Got 2 Days To Clean This Up Come On Now."

I Was Frustrated. If This Didn't Come Out Right I Was Going To Be Highly Disappointed.

"Start Over." I Said As I Sat Against The Mirrored Wall.

I Was Watching Them Dance Full Out When I Saw The Door Open Up Behind Them And In Peeked Michael.

"Stop Stop Stop!" I Told Everyone.

I Hopped Up Fast And Went Out To Meet Him In The Hallways.

"What Are You Doing Here?" I Asked.

"What, I Can't Come Watch?"

"Not At All, Nobody Can See It Yet."

"Well I Brought You Some Food." He Said Holding Up The Bag Of Chinese Food.

"Thank You." I Said As He Handed It To Me.

"You Look Stressed."

"I..." I Looked Down At The Bag Of Food Then Back At Him. "I Don't Know."

"What's Wrong?"

"I'm Scared I'm Going To Fail. I've Never Put On A Show Before And If It Looks Horrible I Just..It's Going To Hurt."

"Look, I'm Sure Everything Will Come Out Perfect."

"Don't Say That. You're Going To Jinx Me."

He Looked At Me As If What I Said Was Stupid. "Okay Listen To This Then. You Either Quit And Never Know Or You Put You Blood, Sweat, And Tears Into Your Craft And Have Pride In It No Matter What The Outcome Is. Stop Thinking About What Could Go Wrong."

"Easier Said Then Done."

"You're Being Difficult."

"Am Not."

He Raised An Eyebrow. "Whatever You Say Cheesecake."

"Whatev.....Did You Just Call Me Cheesecake?"

"Did I?"

I Opened My Mouth To Say Something But Then Closed It. "Weirdo."

"Okay Get Back In There, I'll See You Later."

"Byeeee."

I Walked Back Into The Room And Made Them Start Over. We Are Going To Get This Shit Right.

When I Got Home Chad And Michael Were Sitting On The Couch With Keena Playing The Game. I Dropped My Bag By The Door And Looked At Them Stupidly.

"Y'all Got Some Nerve. Don't Y'all Have Games At Y'all Own Cribs." I Said Walking Into The Livingroom.

"Well A 'Hi' Would Have Been Nice With Yo Bean Head Ass." Chad Said Making Keena And Michael Burst Into Laughter.

"How About I Come Wipe All My Sweat Off On You Instead."

"Stay Yo Stanking Ass Over There."

"Chad-"

"Okay Okay I'm Sorry."

"Imma Go Take I Shower." I Told Them Before Running Upstairs Into My Room. I Went Into The Bathroom And Looked In The Mirror As I Took Down My Messy And Sweated Out Ponytail. I Turned On The Water And Stripped Out Of My Clothes Before Stepping In And Letting The Hot Water Roll Down My Back. All My Tensed Up Muscles Began To Relax. I Washed My Hair And Then Cleaned Myself Before Getting Out. I Wrapped A Towel Around My Body Before Stepping Into My Room. As I Stepped Out I Saw Michael Sitting On My Bed Looking At His Phone And Almost Slipped And Fell.