Chapter 35

•Michael•

Today Was The Day Of Drea's Performance. Per Usual, She Was Nervous. We Were Sitting In Her Basement Studio And I Was Basically Just Watching Her But Wanted To Call Myself Helping. Keena Was Out, Practicing With Her Team, Marcus Had Some People To See About Possible Opening Up A Business And All My Friends Were Off Doing Whatever They Do. Taya Was Upstairs Sleep. Summer Was Almost Over And She Was Taking In As Much Freedom As She Had Left Before School Starts.

"I've Never Seen You Do Yoga." I Told Drea.

She Was Doing Something Called The Extended Puppy Pose. I'd Call It, Doggy Style. Then She Went Into Something Called The Child's Pose. She Stayed There For A Moment

"How About You Do The Extended Puppy One Again."

She Sat Up And Gave Me A Look.

"What? You Said It Helps Calm You."

"Boy You Just Wanna See Me Ass."

"I See Your Ass Anyways."

She Smacked Her Lips And Crossed Her Legs. "Shut Up."

I Bit My Lip And Looked At Her. "Let Me Eat Ya Pussy Right Now."

"Sir......Okay."

I Started Laughing. "You For Real?"

She Leaned Back On Her Elbows And Put Both Legs In The Air Before Stretching Them Open. Before I Could Even Move, We Heard Taya's Loud Ass Mouth Coming Down The Stairs Calling Drea's Name.

"Wooow What The Hell Did I Just Walk Into?" She Asked.

"And This Is Why We Have Sex At Your House." Drea Said Closing Her Legs And Putting Them Down.

"So Y'all Just Down Her Being Nasty With Ya Nasty Asses."

"Girl Don't Start With Me."

"I Mean But You Did Interrupt Something." I Told Taya.

"Okay If I'm Not Getting None, Nobody Is."

"First Of All." Drea Said. "We Grown As Hell."

"Well Y'all The Ones Who Left The Door Unlocked."

"Cock Blocker!" I Said, Cuffing My Hands Around My Mouth.

"Whatever." Taya Said Going Back Upstairs.

Drea Got Up And Started Walking Upstairs Too.

"Where You Think You Going?" I Asked.

"Upstairs, Taya Ruined The Mood."

Before Drea Could Get Too Far Up The Stairs, I Ran Up Behind Her Poking And Tickling Her On The Rest Of The Way Up.

"Michael Stop!" She Yelled Laughing,Trying To Get Away From Me.

If There Was One Thing I Knew About Drea, It Was That She Absolutely Hates Being Tickled. I Softly Tackled Her Down Onto The Couch.

"Get Off Of Me." She Said.

"I'm Horny."

"You're Always Horny."

"So You Just Gone Leave Me Dry Like This."

"You Can Wait."

"Woooow."

"I Gotta Be At The Venue In An Hour Anyways And Fucking Around With You Imma Be Late."