Chapter 25

•Michael•

After All The Girls Freshened Up We Met Back Up In Vince And Them Room. It Was Hella Too Many People In Here But The Room Was Pretty Sizable. We Just Let The Girls Decide What Were Going To Do Because Well...They Gone Disregard Anything Us Guys Say Anyways.

"Don't Nobody Wanna Do That Shit, Rock Climbing Is Worse Than Drea Idea Of Hiking!" Keena Said After Vince's Suggestion.

"Yo Ass Wanna Go Hiking?" Chad Questioned. "What's Wrong With You?"

"Exactly!" Keena Shouted.

"Y'all Ain't Gotta Gang Up On Her." I Said.

"Thank You!" Drea Said.

"Shut Up." Keena Said.

"Okay But Ion See The Problem." Mikayla Said.

Everybody Started Talking At Once.

"Why We Can't Do Regular Shit Like Go Out To Eat And Shit?" Sam Asked.

"I Could Stay Home And Eat." Drea Said.

"How About We All Just Do Separate Shit Like We Talked About." Mikayla Suggested.

"Remember, We Only Got 4 Cars." I Told Them.

"Okay Well I Figured Out What I Want To Do." Drea Said Looking At Her Phone. "They Have Zip-lining, Anybody Wanna Do That?"

"Oh I'm Down." I Said.

"Me Too." Sterling Said.

"Babe.." Chelsea Softly Said To Sterling.

"Come Chelsea, You Said You Would Try."

"Fine." She Crossing Her Arms.

"Can We All Just Go Together, Please." Drea Begged.

Everyone Looked At Each Other Before Finally Agreeing. We All Grabbed Whatever It Was We Needed And Headed Out. When We Got There We Went Inside Building Where Two Guides Talked To And Put Us In Harnesses While Going Over Everything. We Left Important Shit In Lockers And Once All Paid For We Were Making Our Way Up These Stairs To A Platform Suspended In The Air.

One Of The Guides Went First, Showing Up What We Would Actually Be Doing. Vince Went Next, Then Tasha. Drea Had Her Phone In A Holder Around Her Neck And Took Pictures.

"Why You Ain't Get Me One?" Keena Asked.

"Cause Yo Ass Gone Be Too Frantic To Even Worry About It."

Keena Turned To Me Seeing I Had One Too. "Awe But You Got Him One."

"Girl He Got That Shit Himself."

After Tasha Went Sterling Then Chelsea And Then Chad. Keena Was Scared As Hell But Eventually She Went. Drea Went In Front Of Me And Then Finally It Was My Turn. The View Was Amazing. Trees Everywhere. We Took A Stroll Along The Tree-Lined Boardwalk, Heard About The History Of The Area And How It Played A Role In The Atlantic Side Of World War 2 And The History Of An Abandoned Cemetary All While Getting To Enjoy Beautiful Scenery.

"That Was Fun." Drea Said Excitedly.

"No It Was Not. Pretty, Yes, Fun, Hell No." Keena Said.

"Imma Punch You."

"And You Gone Get Punched Back."
I Laughed At Them Going Back And Forth.

"Okay I Think We Should Go Ride The ATV's And Then Relax At The Beach." Tasha Said.

"Damn Can We Eat First." Vince Said.

"Okay Let's Find Somewhere Close To The Resort."

We Ended Up At Some Place Called Yino's. After Being Seated We Started Looking Over The Menus.