Chapter 26

•Drea•

I Was Exhausted From Our Time At The Beach As We Got Back To Our Hotel Room. Me, Keena, Michael And Chad Walked In And I Plopped My Ass Straight Into The Couch. Keena Plopped Down Right Next To Me And I Felt Like I Was About To Fall Asleep Right There. Even Though I Was Tired I Knew I Needed To Take A Shower First.

"What Time We Leaving Out Tomorrow?" I Asked.

"When Everybody Get Up." Keena Said Yawning.

"Well In That Case, Never."

"How About We Get Breakfast At 10 And Then Go Start Our Adventures At 2.

"How About 1."

She Shrugged.

"Okay Imma Go Take A Shower."

"Me Too."

I Got Up From My Spot And Went Into Me And Michael Room. He Was Grabbing Shorts And Soap Out Of His Suitcase. I Grabbed Some Pajamas And My Dove Out Of Mine. Luckily I Was Able To Keep My Hair From Getting Wet Even Though Michael Was Gone Throw Me In The Water. I Damn Near Beat Him Up.

"So We Taking This Shower Or What?" Michael Said With A Childish But Mischievous Smile On His Face.

"I'm Not Playing With You." I Told Him.

"Awe So What Happened To That Energy Back At The Restaurant?"

"I Don't Know What You're Talking About." I Said Going Into The Bathroom And Turning On The Shower.

I Could See Michael Standing In The Doorway Through The Mirror, Watching Me Strip Out Of My Partially Wet Clothes And My Wet Swimsuit. I Had Sand All Over Me.

"Take A Picture It'll Last Longer." I Said Before Getting In.

The Hot Water Felt So Good On My Skin And I Was In My Own Little World To The Point That I Didn't Even Hear Michael Get In. When I Turned Around, Letting The Water Hit My Back, I Jumped Seeing How Close He Was. He Looked At Me With A Raised Eyebrow.

"Damn Ghee Why You So Close?" I Said.

Michael Laughed. "Why You So Jumpy?"

"Don't Answer My Question With A Fucking Question." I Said Rolling My Eyes.

"I Don't Know Who You Talking To But It's Not Me."

"Oh Yeah Cause I'm Talking To Casper The Friendly Ghost." I Said As I Slowly Started Lathering My Body With Soap.

Michael Licked His Lips, Looking Down At Me And I Could See The Lust In His Eyes. He Liked This Shit, Me Talking Tough To Him.

"Imma Need You To Watch Yo Mouth."

"I'm Grown Baby, I Say What I Want, How I-"

I Was Stopped By Michael Grabbing My Neck, Not Hard Enough To Hurt Me But Definitely Enough To Make My Girly Part Tingle.

"Oh, What Was That?" He Asked Looking Me In My Eyes.

Before I Could Speak Again His Lips Were Pressed Against Mine. I Dropped My Towel And My Hands Roamed Up His Body, All Over His Chest. His Free Hands Slid Down My Side Until He Pulled My Leg Up And Pressed His Body Into Mine, Making Me Lean Back Onto The Cool Wall. He Let Go Of My Neck And Picked Me Up. Our Lips Never Left Each Others. My Hands Caressed His Face And His Lips Came Into Contact With My Neck. I Let Out An Unsteady Breath And As He Kissed And Licked My Collarbone. Before I Could Even Take Another Breath I Felt Michael Sliding Into Me. I Gasped At The Feeling And Let Out A Soft Moan. Out Lips Came Back Into Contact As He Bounced Me On His Dick With Ease. The Way He Thrust Into Me, I Was Falling Into Ecstasy Already. Strong, Power Strokes That Were Nearly Knocking The Wind Out Of Me. It Seemed That Each Stroke Got Even More Powerful Than The Next And I Wasn't Going To Be Able To Take It Much Longer. I Could Barely Make A Peep As I Was Coming To My Peak. Soon I Was Unraveling All Over Him. Once He Put Me Down My Legs Were A Wobbling Mess. I Leaned Against Him As The Water Was Still Showing Over Us. It Was Quiet For A Minute As I Gained My Composure.